PO NOW: Polyenso "One Big Particular Loop"

• 2 weeks later...

Ah nice looking out! I've had that page saved in my phone browser but I haven't checked it in a few days. Very very excited for this! I don't think any Oceana is going to happen though...if it was I think Travis and Rise would have had something in the works already. Travis said in the hot topic thread that he had no new news and everything that is in the works has already been announced. I'm just not holding out hope that they will do anything. I don't think these guys want their previous stuff released again anyways. It's all about the "new" direction now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dig it!

should Spotify this before the preorder

You should listen to this now Zach

Any news on this?

I'm wondering the same. The link has said "coming soon" for quit a while now. I hate when crap like this happens. Just let me order!

http://headsuprecords.bigcartel.com/product/polyenso-one-big-particular-loop-12-2x-lp

You should listen to this now Zach

I'm wondering the same. The link has said "coming soon" for quit a while now. I hate when crap like this happens. Just let me order!

http://headsuprecords.bigcartel.com/product/polyenso-one-big-particular-loop-12-2x-lp

oh awesome! thanks *thumbs up*