Coheed and Cambria Neverender: IKSSE3 Tour

I hope you all are right RE the reissue just not being mentioned yet, that would be the icing on the cake.  I'm still very much looking forward to this show, since IKSSE3 is one of my favorite albums of theirs.  I bought 2 tickets last night for the Louisville show, need to find someone to go with me.  I've got about 5 months to figure out who that's going to be.

When the SSTB dates were revealed, it was very early January. The vinyl repress wasn't even mentioned til almost a month later. If it happens, it happens. And I sure hope it does. Anyone going to Orlando, i'll see you there!

Me and a group of friends will be there! Heading down from Panama City. Super excited.

Anyone who hasn't already done so; look up Thank You scientist. Holy fucking shit.

Me and a group of friends will be there! Heading down from Panama City. Super excited.

Anyone who hasn't already done so; look up Thank You scientist. Holy fucking shit.

Damn right, I can't wait to see them live.  I'm actually in the process of setting up an interview with them.

You guys don't get what I'm saying. I know there's no Platinum or Gold for SSTB, I went to a few of those shows, also the tour version of SSTB is different from what they put in the VIP Packages, that was the green marble if I'm not mistaken. 

This is what I'm asking

SSTB Neverender was announced. Vinyl a month later, VIP sold with vinyl

IKS Neverender announced. POSSIBLE VINYL? IF VINYL, I WILL BUY SEPARATELY? OR WILL BE INCLUDED WITH PLATINUM?

Get it now?

I'm hoping for a vinyl and poster bundle as well, but like the others said...they aren't suddenly going to say "by the way, here's a record to go along with everything".  It will be a sold seperate kind of situation.

Either way, we should know something by the time the shows come around, I imagine.

They'll probs have what they have left of The Afterman: Descension, maybe PFI -  Half Measures, maybe maybe (maybe) Davenport Cabinet - Our Machines and maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Daveport Cabinet/One Small Step For Landmines 12" split. I've seen all four of these at their merch table at one point in time within the past two years