PO: Reel Big Fish: Turn The Radio Off 2xLp Via ETR ON SALE 5/13 @ 4:30 pm EST

This was actually my first purchase on storenvy for anything and like a dumbass, I purchased as a guest instead of signing up so now I don't believe there's any way for me to track my order.  Haven't seen any email saying that it has shipped so I have no idea.  All I have is a receipt email for my order.

This was actually my first purchase on storenvy for anything and like a dumbass, I purchased as a guest instead of signing up so now I don't believe there's any way for me to track my order. Haven't seen any email saying that it has shipped so I have no idea. All I have is a receipt email for my order.

I checked out as a guest also and I got a shipping notification tonight

This was actually my first purchase on storenvy for anything and like a dumbass, I purchased as a guest instead of signing up so now I don't believe there's any way for me to track my order.  Haven't seen any email saying that it has shipped so I have no idea.  All I have is a receipt email for my order.

I have an account and I'm not able to track my order.

Sold out! Anyone have an extra swirl they wanna sell me? Hit me up please!  gkersey was kind enough to pick one up for me but Ross refunded him for both records so I missed out. Ill even throw a couple bucks your way for the assistance. Also Gkersey you rock for being so willing and helpful. 

The band's manager emailed me asking if they could have 100 copies for tour next month so I took down the final 50 of each color and they will likely be going on tour but I am still waiting for a final confirmation that they want them.  I offered them to press an exclusive new variant but they semed to only want to take 100 for now.  If they end up not being taken for tour then they will go back up in my store and i will let everyone know.    Regardless, these will be repressed, at least another 500 so dont overspend on ebay just yet

The band's manager emailed me asking if they could have 100 copies for tour next month so I took down the final 50 of each color and they will likely be going on tour but I am still waiting for a final confirmation that they want them.  I offered them to press an exclusive new variant but they semed to only want to take 100 for now.  If they end up not being taken for tour then they will go back up in my store and i will let everyone know.    Regardless, these will be repressed, at least another 500 so dont overspend on ebay just yet

I know people appreciate these updates! 

Got my Green copy today! I have to go to work in 20 mins, so I'm just spinning side A, but it sounds great! Excellent release. Only downside so far is that it's kinda warped, but it hasn't affected play.

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

Nice!! I hope mine is waiting for me when I get home from work because I have some cleaning to do around my condo and I sure could use some good ska to do that to.

Got my Green copy today! I have to go to work in 20 mins, so I'm just spinning side A, but it sounds great! Excellent release. Only downside so far is that it's kinda warped, but it hasn't affected play.

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

Live in NY as well so hopping mine will be at home waiting for me when I get off of work! 

God damn this is seriously gorgeous.... Straight nostalgia for me right now playing this at full volume!

Amazing packaging btw! Please do Why Do They Rock So Hard the same exact way please!

I am working on why do they rock so hard and most likely cheer up although demand on that one seems to be a bit lower so I am not