What are you currently listening to?

same!!

Dude that Purpose LP is getting flipped for like $40-$60+ on Ebay but I got lucky and found a brand new, still sealed copy that also included a t-shirt (which I'll be sending to my cousin for Christmas, she's a massive "belieber") for $25 and free shipping. What's your favorite track? I really enjoy all of the bigger tracks ("Where Are U Now", "Sorry", "What Do You Mean", "Love Yourself") but "Children" was also such a pleasant surprise. I've never liked his music until now but I've always thought he was very talented and this record shows that, in my opinion. Ever since he did "Where Are U Now" with Jack U (Skrillex and Diplo) he's been going in a more EDM/Techno direction and I absolutely love it.

Dude that Purpose LP is getting flipped for like $40-$60+ on Ebay but I got lucky and found a brand new, still sealed copy that also included a t-shirt (which I'll be sending to my cousin for Christmas, she's a massive "belieber") for $25 and free shipping. What's your favorite track? I really enjoy all of the bigger tracks ("Where Are U Now", "Sorry", "What Do You Mean", "Love Yourself") but "Children" was also such a pleasant surprise. I've never liked his music until now but I've always thought he was very talented and this record shows that, in my opinion. Ever since he did "Where Are U Now" with Jack U (Skrillex and Diplo) he's been going in a more EDM/Techno direction and I absolutely love it.

i actually didnt hear anything except what do you mean before the record came out. i love sorry and where are u now, which isnt common for me. i usually don't like radio singles. my faves are no sense and the feeling, but i also love children and love yourself.

where did you buy it? i have it on my christmas list from amazon but its still out of stock =\

i actually didnt hear anything except what do you mean before the record came out. i love sorry and where are u now, which isnt common for me. i usually don't like radio singles. my faves are no sense and the feeling, but i also love children and love yourself.

where did you buy it? i have it on my christmas list from amazon but its still out of stock =\

Ebay! The cheapest atm is $40 though and you don't get the shirt (if that's a deal breaker for you lol) :\

• 2 weeks later...