FYF FEST LOS ANGELES

So what exactly is terrible about this lineup? They have the strokes! Yes still a big deal. , Interpol that haven't played in how long? Boris, deafheaven, fucking death grips!!

Sure Phoenix and haim are hipster bullshit, but there is some damn good shit on this lineup.

I'm not disputing there's good bands on the lineup, but there's a general shift in audience going on and it's pretty noticeable compared to past years. Cha feel?

Yeah I've been the past 3 years. Have all been consistently good lineups. First time was to see death from above, then they changed it to 2 days when refused played, which I thought the first day was terrible other than refused. Lighting bolt was amazing to see that year. And last year was awesome. But yeah I don't like that Phoenix and haim are big names on there. Blood brothers playing again is kinda cool in a way. Used to be a big fan when I was younger.

I'm just fucking stoked for some strokes!

I can see where you're coming from though. But I'd say it's still pretty solid

I'm definitely noticing the shift in music selection but it's still a consistent lineup in a sense.

Interpol. The Strokes. Against Me. Boris. B&C. La Dispute. Deafheaven. My list goes on. Think what you want, but I'm getting a good chunk of bands that I've been wanting to see lately on this bill.

Hoping the change in venue is a good call. I've never been there. Even though I live less than an hour away, I was hoping to stay out in LA Saturday night.