PO: Grandview / Everything Between Paint and a Wall

^^ was just gonna ask myself. You can only dig for so long and keep your sanity.

Yeah, I typed in the URL twitter.com/grandviewband and what came up was this:

"GRANDVIEW IS A BAND OUT OF SAN DIEGO, CA. WE ROCK. NEW MUSIC COMING OUT VERY SOON, MUSIC THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. STAY TUNED!!!"

Dated 5-13-2010.

That was where I stopped searching.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone order after the PO receive their copy yet? I ordered on the 13th. Haven't received reply to the email I sent either but I'm not sure who runs the label, if it's a band and they are away on tour or what.

I ordered it the 16th but I live in Canada so it wouldn't be here yet anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I just fell in love with this band and would love a random copy of the album. Does anyone have an extra they're willing to sell or just want to sell their own random colored one? Let me know!!

I'm out of town for the weekend but I have a copy at home that id let go of that I'm 83% sure is the random variant. Shoot me a PM with an offer if you feel so inclined my friend.

• 7 years later...
15 hours ago, yes chef said:

Around the pandemic time I suddenly got a lot of people messaging me on discogs who saw I had a copy in my collection asking me if I’d sell it/how my I got my copy.

It’s a really good record that was really underrated for a long time. 

I think I first listened to it around that time. I must have seen someone tweet about it and decided to check it out but I have no idea who it was.  

1 hour ago, dawhizz said:

I think I first listened to it around that time. I must have seen someone tweet about it and decided to check it out but I have no idea who it was.  

For funzies i searched my Discogs purchases and I got my copy for $16 in early 2018. Like a year later people were paying $400.