The Unofficial Tuna Sandwich Recipe Thread

I don't understand the big avocado-on-tuna, thing. I'm a massive avocado fan and want it on almost anythhing, but avocado is mushy and tuna is squishy. It doesn't seem like an amazing combination. Am I missing out?

Also, based on the texture equation, why would anyone think 'replace all mayo with avocado!' would be a good idea? If you're gonna replace mayo, just try veganaise, it's the least painful substitute.

You mean that thing that flavors almost every cooked food you eat?

C'mon, son. Learn to love them and they will love you.

Dude has a bad back and hates legit foods, no salvation at this point.

I don't understand the big avocado-on-tuna, thing. I'm a massive avocado fan and want it on almost anythhing, but avocado is mushy and tuna is squishy. It doesn't seem like an amazing combination. Am I missing out?

Also, based on the texture equation, why would anyone think 'replace all mayo with avocado!' would be a good idea? If you're gonna replace mayo, just try veganaise, it's the least painful substitute.

I tend to agree, it's just a mouth full of mush. I'll do avocado on a burger and what not no problem, but a mud sandwich is no bueno.

Lemme axe you all how to feel about hot lettuce. This is something I never really noticed until my wife brought up how disgusting it is and now I'm kind of put off by it, but not enough to abandon a reheated burger or taco, but still I didn't realize this was a terror for some.

how you know i have a bad back?!

VC mods = NSA?

Neez, you've put a lot of personal stuff out there and also gone after people for nonsense. Fools tend to remember stuff ;)

What the fuck hot lettuce. That sounds terrible, like purposefully making the lettuce hot, that's just weird sounding.

Macrowaves.

There was a girl that lived down the hall from my girlfriend in her freshman dorm who would mix tuna in her easy mac and microwave that shit. Made the whole fucking building smell like puke.

That said:

Chunk white

Dijon mustard

Salt/Pepper

mayo

Sriracha

Crushed tabasco flavored cheezits

I toast my multigrain bread in a toaster oven with extra sharp cheddar so it melts and THEN put the tuna mixture on because FUCK HOT TUNA IT SMELLS LIKE PUKE.