Soon: Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties

For any UK people, the Banquet pre order has just gone on sale (exclusive Red/Blue swirl variant) for £14.99. http://www.banquetrecords.com/aaronwest

Silver Bullet Merch (Hopeless) also have the clear with grey haze for £15 http://silverbulletmerch.com/collections/hopeless/products/aaron-west-and-the-roaring-twenties-we-dont-have-each-other-pre-order-lp

If hopeless, hopeless' UK label, amazon, and who knows who else is getting the haze variant.

I doubt it's limited to 500...

we are probably looking at at least 1,000 copies on clear / haze.

Yesterday within only fifteen minute MerchNow was down to less than 250 copies of the clear. Now they're out of stock. I don't think they started with very many to begin with. Hopeless' UK label is only getting 50 of them. It could be that Amazon is getting clear w/haze, but does anyone actually know that?

All the haze will just go to retail, nothing to worry about.

this is not necessarily true - similar to Bayside and Taking Back Sunday both started out with black w/splatter and red variants respectively (outside of any bundles) and those sold out prior to release date and Hopeless sent out black variants to retail.