Soon: Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties

At 1:20 in that new video there is a Rooster Teeth sticker.

Really excited about that.

Edit: Also is he not straight edge anymore?

The first song had drinking references and this one has smoking references.

Or is he just telling stories?

Not that it matters, just curious.

Dan wrote this album as a concept record. It's all fiction. It's about a man named Aaron West and it documents the worst year of his life. Dan wanted to try and write in the perspective as someone else.

Since we are getting close to a release date I'm going to throw this out there...

I got all of the variants except for the clear with grey haze...If anyone on here listens to this album and isn't a fan or doesn't care about variants could you please sell the clear to me for cost...It would really mean a lot to me

This is still my favorite band and I want to keep up with my collection....thanks guys

anyone get their copies yet? i got mine today and my clear w/ gray haze has sand all over it. the other two variants were fine, but that one not so much.

all haze copies have that sand. it's because of the process of making the haze. give it a nice clean and a different inner sleeve and it'll be better. otherwise, don't order haze copies, hahaha.