Soon: Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties

Waiting to hear back from MerchNow, if they somehow can't send me the right copy of this, I will sell the clear/gray haze variant to anyone who wants it at cost and I'll just put the money towards getting that red/blue swirl.

PM me if you'd be interested.

I'm waiting to hear back as well. From experience, the chances are slim to none on getting the variant you ordered when it's already sold out. Still figured it was worth a shot.

I'm waiting to hear back as well. From experience, the chances are slim to none on getting the variant you ordered when it's already sold out. Still figured it was worth a shot.

I've had them tell me they couldn't send the me the correct variant when it was still available online because it was "sold out".  They are really really bad at fixing their fuck ups.

I know Dan already posted this on twitter but I'm vain and wanted to post my picture...hah

Included are the 4 variants, the signed pre-order poster and a really awesome one from Corey Purvis who designed one of the t-shirts and was cool enough to sell me a print

Such a solid album...

IMG_1196_zps7d856d32.jpg

I know Dan already posted this on twitter but I'm vain and wanted to post my picture...hah

Included are the 4 variants, the signed pre-order poster and a really awesome one from Corey Purvis who designed one of the t-shirts and was cool enough to sell me a print

Such a solid album...

IMG_1196_zps7d856d32.jpg

Those look rad!

You can get the shirt I designed for him online now, as well as some others. The link to mine:  http://www.coldcutsmerch.com/products/aaron-west-and-the-roaring-twenties-tv-family-shirt

Congrats again dude.  Do they contact you asking to use your work, or what?  I'm just curious how this stuff works.

Congrats again dude.  Do they contact you asking to use your work, or what?  I'm just curious how this stuff works.

It's different, sometimes it's word of mouth, sometimes a band I like will follow me on twitter or something and I'll just say what's up and it'll lead to a design from me essentially asking, but in some cases the bands already know my work. It's just a variety of things. For the Aaron West, I definitely approached him with an idea and then he gave me the "ok" and it went from there. Hope to keep working with him as well.

Another example... I'm working on a pretty big project right now with an awesome label and like 8 bands involved that you know/probably listen to a few of them, and in this instance I was approached by the label and asked to do the project. So it just varies man. It's definitely a snowball effect, and I've been doing this for like 6 years and worked for a wide range of people so different doors are opened after a while. Definitely doesn't happen overnight.