Orange Is The New Black season 2

As for spoilers, I think the common accepted standard is that it is ok to talk openly about a show after it has aired. Spoilers needed if you want to talk about a book or an internet rumor. Netflix shows kinda take that to the extreme releasing everything at once but I still think it's on the viewer to stay out of the thread until done watching if they not willing to risk spoilers -- and I hate spoilers. Just stayed out until I just wrapped the show up a minute ago.

I was thinking the same thing, that I would stay out of the thread until I wrapped up watching season 2.  That's exactly what I did and nothing was ruined for me.

I was thinking the same thing, that I would stay out of the thread until I wrapped up watching season 2.  That's exactly what I did and nothing was ruined for me.

Same here.  I kept up with it until the show was posted, then I stopped reading until I finished the season.  Browsing this without watching the season is just asking for spoilers.

I don't think Larry necessarily needs to go just yet. There's still so much we "don't know" about what he's going to write and what will happen because of it. Also, Alex is back for season 3, so and his knowledge of everything could POTENTIALLY make this new season a little more interesting. It'll be good with or without him, but I think there's some things to gain with his character. Exactly what you might ask? I'm not sure.

normally i wouldn't agree about larry as i think his strained (to say the least) relationship with piper would normally make for compelling drama. but the writers didn't even spend enough time on it to make it emotionally compelling. it's more like just another rash on piper's ass than what should be a life-changing moment... much less profound than it could have been. here's to hoping they don't string larry along in season 3, but who knows.

also, i feel like i would've preferred vee not dying. because her being on the outside again, and threatening red's son -- it could've made for some interesting altercations, although i acknowledge it couldn't have lasted long as a subplot.

normally i wouldn't agree about larry as i think his strained (to say the least) relationship with piper would normally make for compelling drama. but the writers didn't even spend enough time on it to make it emotionally compelling. it's more like just another rash on piper's ass than what should be a life-changing moment... much less profound than it could have been. here's to hoping they don't string larry along in season 3, but who knows.

also, i feel like i would've preferred vee not dying. because her being on the outside again, and threatening red's son -- it could've made for some interesting altercations, although i acknowledge it couldn't have lasted long as a subplot.

I said the same thing. They killed off Vee too fast

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are full season spoilers in here, just an fyi for those of you who haven't finished yet.

I finished season 3 last night. I love this friggin show. I have a hard time with all the "season X was better" or whatever since the story blends so well imo. The writing is fantastic and I was laughing nonstop throughout the entire season. I think Piper's gone off the deep end with the whole panty business and her Godfather like attitude - I'm really interested to see what happens with her next season. & Stella is a BABE omg definite girl crush. I wonder if she'll be back after spending time down the hill. Or maybe she'll run into Nichols down there. I really missed her for the majority of this season. Also Bennett. I wonder if he'll be coming back? I am pleasantly surprised with Dogget's character development and her unlikely friendship with Boo. Dogget's subplot is really unfortunate =\ and I'm worried about what Donuts will do next to Maritza. Oh & the Norma Christ subplot was so crazy lol.