World Cup 2014 Discussion

Fuck yes! Revenge for 1990 is coming

Thirded.

I've always rooted for the Dutch but Robbens floppens really irritated me this cup. I don't care who wins the final, I like both teams. Probably pull for ARG for Messi.

Hopefully!

Always amazed that people outside Germany call the national team "Die Mannschaft"!

Nobody in Germany says that :D  That's not even a nickname...."the team" :wacko:

Ah ok, basically because "Die Mannschaft" means "the team" :) But I've heard/read it quite a few times from non-Germans as it seems to have become some sort of nickname...

True, but it also took Germany ET to beat Algeria. Iran parked the bus :)

Can't wait for Sunday!

Really good final until now! Two equally strong teams! But that one chance of Higuain...oh man!

Fuck Götze Judas...well, happy for some German players, sad for Messi...the German Fans didnt deserve it

All comments downvoted....Germany fans prove to be mentally strong! :D :D :D

Hahahaha I just went an upvoted all the ones that got downvotes except mine.

In other news... World Cup withdrawal anyone? Turning on espn in the middle of the afternoon for no reason? Just me? Ok

Yeah a little bit considering what we have now is the MLS. I did thankfully watch a great performance from the Union against the Red Bulls 3-1.

James Rodriguez will 100% be playing for a top team within two years if not by the end of this summer. Monaco are a joke team, they play in a ground that can't even fit 20,000 people! It wouldn't surprise me if Real Madrid go in for him for big money, they love that shit after a world cup and with Suarez writing himself off i can totally see them looking to use his transfer as a way to one-up Barca. 

CALLED IT!