Lucero: Texas & Tennessee

^ a broad release for Tennessee was promised when they announced the picnic edition, but it hasn't been brought up since (that I've seen).

http://www.punknews.org/article/34123/sabot-to-reissue-lucero-catalogue-on-180g-vinyl

They should have been released throughout 2010 according to this article.  :P 

But I can't even be annoyed by that since Sabot's prices are more than reasonable and their quality is pretty outstanding, at least it was for That Much Further West.

Just spent 26 dollars on a four song record, can't even be mad cause it's Lucero and I really dig these songs.  I'd love if Sabot could put out a proper reissue of Tennessee since they already did one for the picnic, as well as if they could put out S/T too.  

I asked them about a month ago about the Tennessee repress and got the following response.  Still doesn't say much, but I guess it's coming at some point:

"Hey.. We plan to do this eventually but it may not be for a few months. No real time frame. Sorry we can't say more at this point."

As much as I'd love to have this, I can't justify $35 shipped.

yeah, i added one of those $1 pins to my order, and shipping went up $7 more haha.  Y'all can keep the button Nichols and Co. ;)

I did grab the record, but dammit i wish they wouldn't have ruined "The Other Side of Lonesome." 

^ love that version; I wish they would have just stuck to guitar and accordian.