Did anyone complete a transaction with "punko9", the guy who everyone tore apart in a thread 3 days

DecayToDeath

It was that guy who claimed that he had a divorce and was selling money for records. People called him out as a troll and found holes in his story, but apparently a few people bought from him.

I made a huge mistake by not reading the entire thread first, and I just made a transaction with him by sending him the money for a record that he had, and he said it would ship on monday. 

Then, his account was banned/deleted.

I don't really know what to do from here. Did anyone buy anything off of him themselves?

PS The name was supposed to be "3 days ago?" but it got cut off.

Did you try sending an email to the email address you paid it to?  If you didn't send it as a gift and he doesn't respond to emails, then you shouldn't have any trouble filing a paypal claim (as long as you don't wait longer than 45 days to do so).

Did you try sending an email to the email address you paid it to?  If you didn't send it as a gift and he doesn't respond to emails, then you shouldn't have any trouble filing a paypal claim (as long as you don't wait longer than 45 days to do so).

I sent it on PapPal, listed as a payment. I'm not entirely sure what it would say for a gift. 

I emailed him in the last hour, but came here to see whether or not it was already known that he was scamming. If I get an email back I will post it here later.

there are two options.

1. I'm paying for goods or services

2. I'm sending money to family or friends

hope you clicked that first one.

It does say that I can file a complaint if I want to, and I actually never knew that was a thing so thanks to you and horrorbusiness for suggesting it!

It was that guy who claimed that he had a divorce and was selling money for records. People called him out as a troll and found holes in his story, but apparently a few people bought from him.

I made a huge mistake by not reading the entire thread first, and I just made a transaction with him by sending him the money for a record that he had, and he said it would ship on monday. 

Then, his account was banned/deleted.

I don't really know what to do from here. Did anyone buy anything off of him themselves?

PS The name was supposed to be "3 days ago?" but it got cut off.

I'm gonna say wait on filing a claim. It's monday, he can (and probably will) still ship, and the nice thing about paypal, is he can update you with shipping directly through email.  I'm just saying, give him the benefit of the doubt, and if in a few days you haven't heard shit, crucify him.

I'm gonna say wait on filing a claim. It's monday, he can (and probably will) still ship, and the nice thing about paypal, is he can update you with shipping directly through email.  I'm just saying, give him the benefit of the doubt, and if in a few days you haven't heard shit, crucify him.

Will do :). Glad that anyone could help me today.

Same thing that I would do, I'd give him a week (personally), and if there is not contact or record, then I'd take any and all actions possible.

Funnily enough, I just came across his Amazon store earlier today while looking up records.  One lady left negative feedback saying she accidentally ordered the wrong item and he replied by accusing her of taking food from his children's mouth.  Lol.

I start to wonder just how old he is hearing this, combined with my own experiences.

Since I had hie email, I found his Google+ account, and he posts what are seemingly the stupidest and most immature comments on YouTube. Seriously, I'm a little kid (as my profile clearly states) and he makes me think poorly of him.

Funnily enough, I just came across his Amazon store earlier today while looking up records.  One lady left negative feedback saying she accidentally ordered the wrong item and he replied by accusing her of taking food from his children's mouth.  Lol.

That's pretty damn funny indeed!

I start to wonder just how old he is hearing this, combined with my own experiences.

Since I had hie email, I found his Google+ account, and he posts what are seemingly the stupidest and most immature comments on YouTube. Seriously, I'm a little kid (as my profile clearly states) and he makes me think poorly of him.

Oh the internet......

Oh man.... I stumbled across that guy myself checking out his ridiculous prices on the Epitaph reissues. His pricing alone makes me think hes a scumbag.

I just got this email

"It got deleted for what I wrote. I got it all packaged just send me your address through here. I'll ship it right away."

I guess it worked out, unless it just doesn't ship, but I do have faith in humanity yet. I was just concerned that he took my money and deleted himself.

Damn dude, you weren't lying haha