PO NOW: Tiny Moving Parts- Pleasant Living

Oh lol. Hell yeah, they screw you on shipping anything but records. Not HM but another label it cost $7 for the shirt and the only option is $12 to ship it. Pisses me off, good luck.

ah ok. I mean $20 for each isnt awful. Just a little ridiculous since bundle deals are usually there to SAVE you money.

I'll be honest, the first listen I wasn't too impressed, besides for Dylan's guitar work.

I got my digital download this morning and I've listened to it at least 8 or 9 times today with headphones on and can now say this album is so damn good, everything about it is perfect.

'Movies' and 'Skinny Veins' are such tight tracks.

Saw the band last night and ended up getting a copy of this couch is long. They absolutely killed it, so tight and groovy. Only played three new songs from the new album, though they did play the last song from the split and one of the 2-song 7" tracks. All in all a really good selection. I'm not sure if its just here, but it seems that their fanbase is predominantly teenagers

It's definitely an interesting color, absolutely not a starburst, it's a color in color. I like it, just nothing like what they expected/advertised haha.

Also, this was sent from Hello Merch so yes they are shipping. Mine shipped like last week and I got it today. Maybe contact them if yours hasn't