PO: Christopher Willits - Opening FFO Tycho

It should be noted that although tycho are on the same label... Christopher's stuff tends to be much more ambient and experimental! I would hesitate to put them in the same box... But a box near by lol...some of his past stuff was more structured but recent work has been very Ambient/drone and given the context of this release this will be an ambient record!

• 2 weeks later...

I joined Christopher's DRIP.FM subscription ($5 a month) its actually kinda cool. He released a private video with 3 more tracks off the album performed live. They are defiantly ambient but still have some light beats! He has stepped it up a notch, if you like any of his older stuff you will LOVE this record! This guy deserves way more attention for his audio visual art! 

drip.fm/willits

• 1 month later...

Gotta say I'm a little annoyed that I ordered the clear w/print ($30) before the clear ($18) went up for sale... the print is tiny and not even numbered. What a fucking waste. 

That's pretty shitty.  What kind of material is the "print" on?  Silkscreen or cardstock, at least?  Don't tell me it's that cheap, flimsy, glossy poster paper.

My standard clear copy just showed up today.  I like how all-things Tycho related appear to be so slick.

Ghostly releases are pretty slick in general...Very creative and artistic bunch of people and artists on the label...but Christopher did collaborate with Tycho and another artist for the artwork, its all his (christopher) photography though...

Sounds fantastic!! This may just be the best ambient/instrumental record of the year!!! Just amazing stuff from start to finish....Kinda stinks they didn't include a DVD for the visuals. 

Also so happy I didn't order the Print bundle...is it a 5x7? if its anything less than an 8x10 I'd write them! But an 8x10 is pretty standard for an art print....and as Derek asked, what does it appear to be printed on? I remember seeing silkscreened? maybe?

OK so it does say on the description: 

• 8x8 photo print limited to 100 copies

So in all fairness it did say before hand what you would be getting! So sadly id saying complaining will get you nowhere as you were informed! Sucks though man...I would of missed that too I am sure