WTB: Jurassic Park Soundtrack

enyfour5

I'm relaxed! I just haven't gotten a legit answer. How did anyone try to help OP?

Randy Savage and Mortimer both posted links to what he was looking for. If he would've used the search function, he would have found at least three more. Thereby eliminating the need for this pointless thread. That's all man.

I stand corrected, I didn't see Mortimer's post. The thing that got me ticked off was when someone, I don't remember who, giving OP shit for not wanted a jacket with a hole in it. That's some elitist "it's about the music" bullshit that I see too much around here. I apologize to any non-elitists, but just take a look around from a new member's POV and you'll see that this place isn't very inviting. I'm not new to vinyl by a long shot but this place makes me feel like a noob.

I stand corrected, I didn't see Mortimer's post. The thing that got me ticked off was when someone, I don't remember who, giving OP shit for not wanted a jacket with a hole in it. That's some elitist "it's about the music" bullshit that I see too much around here. I apologize to any non-elitists, but just take a look around from a new member's POV and you'll see that this place isn't very inviting. I'm not new to vinyl by a long shot but this place makes me feel like a noob.

when i first started here, i thought they were elitists too. its really not the case here.

noobs get destroyed here. the ones who have thick skin survive.

This is basically the case with any Internet forum however. Particularly ones that are specialized for a certain subject/concept. It's the internet. Everyone shouldn't take everything so damn personally. The elders always give the new guys shit. The seniors always give the freshmen shit. The boss gives the unders shit. It's just the world.

However I agree with the thick skin. You're new, you're probably gonna mess up and get some downvotes. Just get over it and go about your day. Keep doing that and don't be an ass and you'll learn the unspoken rules and guidelines. If you can't do that, then the internet probably isn't for you anyways.

I couldn't give 2 shits about a downvote. It's the condescension that bugs me.

We have all bonded, generally. You will too. If condescension bugs you, seems like there might be some slight elitist to your character too huh? That "no one can act better than me or talk down to me" mentality just proves you are a little bit of an elitist. Just have fun man, un-ruffle those feathers and howl at the moon with us.

No worries. I apologize as well.

I remember the first thread I made turned into a gif. quoting but it was all in good fun

I'm fairly new too but I've gotten along with everyone very well. I've been called out for saying something incorrectly but instead of getting mad, I thanked them for correcting me and I don't take it personal. I used to say "vinyl-s" until I was called but I didn't take it personal and I didn't tell the other person to "fuck off". Be cool and so will everyone else. Will is a pretty awesome guy who was nice enough to answer this thread. The worst thing you can do is get defensive with everyone on here. Everyone was new once, and everyone has been teased but you can't get uptight about it. The worst thing would be if everyone ignored the OP and they got zero responses.

Now for the OP question, if you wait until everyone has received their orders, I'm pretty sure several black copies will pop up since many people orders multiples to try and land the colored variant. You can also try asking in the mondo thread but I would wait a little bit because a lot of people are still waiting for theirs to ship.

It's good to go around and join in the other threads and get to know everyone. I'm pretty sure if Will posted the same thread asking for a copy of JP, someone would have helped him out because he is actually a pretty good guy and i know that because both him and I take time to join in on the threads and talk to everyone.

Hopefully something I said was helpful. :/