Carousel Project- Kozelek, Molina, and Volcano Choir one offs-

Just got this email from indiegogo:

Contributor Experience

Hi Matthew,

Your contribution to the Project Carousel team brought them one step further to making their campaign happen. As part of your contribution, you claimed the "Light" ft. Mark Kozelek perk with an expected delivery date of Fri Dec 19 2014. Please take this brief survey. We look forward to your response. For questions about your perk, please contact the campaign owner.

I laughed

• 2 weeks later...

no news to report but i just put in a ticket with Indiegogo for a 'terms of service' violation on the project in the hopes that they can go after Shorebird.

Thanks, Ned! I assume you could have a little bit of pull with your connections.

It wasn't until today that I found out Shorebird has completely wiped its internet presence--no more Facebook, Twitter, official site. Doesn't look good.

I emailed Shorebird on 5/1 and got a response almost immediately; they said refunds should go out by the end of this week. So if it doesn't come through by then, I'll just be sending another request (because besides legal recourse that's out of my reach, I'm pretty sure we've got nothing).

I emailed Shorebird on 5/1 and got a response almost immediately; they said refunds should go out by the end of this week. So if it doesn't come through by then, I'll just be sending another request (because besides legal recourse that's out of my reach, I'm pretty sure we've got nothing).

I wonder if it is just an automatic response since I got one saying the same thing right after emailing

I e-mailed David on 5/1 as well but did not receive a response.

I just talked to Paypal for a while. There's absolutely nothing they can do. It was a 45 day claim window last year, and even so, there's no address on file for shipment so it's not a goods transaction, it's a donation, so there's no promise of receiving anything. I think we're getting fucked unless anyone has any other idea.