Carousel Project- Kozelek, Molina, and Volcano Choir one offs-

I'm just letting it go. If we get refunds cool. We don't, fine. But I'm just going to be more wary on doing crowd funded stuff.

Pretty much how I've felt for awhile. Did anyone get refunded when he said you could opt out a few months ago?

Hey if he sent everyone 6 $1 bin records it would be like we subscribed to VNYL for two months

• 2 weeks later...

More stalling...

Hey Carousel Project backers.  

First, we must again apologize for the delays that have surrounding this project.  We are writing because we have had a few technical issues surrounding the refunds and lists for this project.  As mentioned in our last update, Shorebird is in the process of merging with a larger company, that will be taking over the Carousel project and completing it in the coming months.  We have had some technical issues with refunds and ask that if you have not received a refund that you please email [email protected] with your pledge and Pay Pal info.  Please note that the shorebird.com emails are no longer working so if you emailed us in the past two weeks at that email address we have not received them.  I know it is a pain but if you have not received your refund, again - please email us at [email protected] so we can get it taken care of.

Thank you.

David 
(on behalf of Shorebrid)

• 3 weeks later...

Another e-mail sent out today. Note that there's another brand-new e-mail address for contacting:

Hey Carousel Project backers.  

Just a quick update to let you know that we have not forgotten about you!  We are completing the transfer of the project to the new company and that should be completed within a week.  From there, all final refunds will go out.  We do apologize for the delay and I really do wish that refunds could have gone out sooner, but with the crowd funding campaign falling so short, and the project having to be revamped, we have no choice but to wait until the transfer and details are complete to fulfill all obligations.

Thank you and again I can be reached at [email protected]

David 
(on behalf of Shorebrid)

Hey Carousel Project backers,

Okay, I know you're getting tired of these emails but hear me out. We're finally making progress on the refunds, and not only will everyone be paid back their Indiegogo pledge -- everyone will be getting DOUBLE the amount they originally donated! Today, I completed the transfer of the project to its new owner, a visionary young man who is actually a prince (!!) in the country of Nigeria. He said the royal family there has been looking to get involved with a carousel-based charity organization for quite some time. All you need to do is send your bank account information and social security numbers and he’ll take care of the refund payments. Probably next week, he said.

Thank you and again I can be reached at [email protected]

David

(on behalf of Shorebrid Nigeria, LLC)

• 4 weeks later...

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain yahoo.com by mta7.am0.yahoodns.net.

The error that the other server returned was:
554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [0] - mta1609.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...