PO: HAVE A NICE LIFE - DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS RE-ISSUE

Even the standard can no longer be ordered from the flenser for now. I would not have guessed that. Really hope they are able to keep the standard in stock for everyone who missed out yesterday.

They have a link directing people to midheaven.com for the standard one. I'm guessing they will keep that one in print since the demand is obviously there. They repressed Unnatural World a few times already I think.

They have a link directing people to midheaven.com for the standard one. I'm guessing they will keep that one in print since the demand is obviously there. They repressed Unnatural World a few times already I think.

Yeah, UW is plenty available indeed at mailorder sites, Hopefully they´ll do the samen for this one, maybe I´ll get myself an standard copy in time.

Out of curiousity I just checked but you can get the standard at both Midheaven & Flenserstore still.

But... which PO can be drooled over next...?

Giles Cory getting a vinyl pressing is so past due. I'm ecstatic to hear it may happen in November! Also, arguing about this not sounding good enough to purchase.. to me at least, I mean.. we've all spent years listening to the same low 128 source file or whatever and usually sound quality is a huge factor toe also, but we all fell I'in love with the flawed originals. It may be awesome to have some super high fi rendition of the album on par with the sound integrity of TUW, but for me since I dont own this yet I cant wait to own and listen to the songs the way I'm familiar with. Some fans may even agree the sharp ting of the sound quality adds to the charm of what DC is. Though I understand how people who already own wouldn't wanna purchase the same quality songs housed in different album art.

(Excuse any typos, I cant see my screen as I type lol)

Finally listened to this last night for the first time (on YouTube but still...). Really psyched I jumped on it and PO'd the greenie!

I did the same. I PO'd a white copy based on the excitement level of a few VC'ers in this thread that I know have impeccable taste; checked it out on youtube a couple days ago and I'm blown away. It's so haunting. I'm glad it took the leap of faith on this.

You guys joke. I own someone's soul for the 2nd press of this

You gave it to him at cost?! What a special kind of wonderful you are. That guy should post that deal over at the 'I just got one of the best deals of my life'-thread. People's jaws'll soon be dropping all over the place.

You gave it to him at cost?! What a special kind of wonderful you are. That guy should post that deal over at the 'I just got one of the best deals of my life'-thread. People's jaws'll soon be dropping all over the place.

Cost? Sure... at cost. Though I did not sell my soul for it. I also did not post it for sale. Person made an unsolicited offer, and I accepted with the soul stipulation.

Every night I eat my once-daily meal, usually dollar burgers from a fast-food hell, and as I mush the monotone flavors onto my tongue, I just gaze off into the distance and think..."come September...I will know I have done the right thing"

They had the nerve to make the good dollar menu burgers now $1.29 or $1.50 here.

That's actually funny because I bought a 2nd press copy last year for 50$ (shipping included to Europe) on Discogs. The cover is VG but the records are in great shape.

Couldn't believe it myself until it came in the mail.

That's actually funny because I bought a 2nd press copy last year for 50$ (shipping included to Europe) on Discogs. The cover is VG but the records are in great shape.

Couldn't believe it myself until it came in the mail.

Now that's what I call a great fuckin deal, congrats! Still interested in these represses though? And did you actually read the enclosed treatise of that historian kinda stuff thingy? ;)