PO: HAVE A NICE LIFE - DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS RE-ISSUE

Here are the deets for my green variant... looks to have shipped

• Your item was processed through our ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) facility on September 15, 2014 at 10:00 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
  • Departed USPS Facility, September 15, 2014, 8:07 pm, LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
  • Arrived at Sort Facility, September 15, 2014, 8:07 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
  • Processed Through Sort Facility, September 14, 2014, 9:27 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
  • Arrived at USPS Facility, September 14, 2014, 8:13 pm, LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
  • Arrived at Sort Facility, September 14, 2014, 8:13 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
  • Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, September 12, 2014

That is a weird sequence of tracking right there, processed through sort facility twice. But on its way

Just got a 'ready to ship' confirmation from Jonathan for all variants. Had to PayPal an extra 13 bucks to cover the massive shipping costs for this beast. Here's to a good few weeks of restless nights in utter horror of this beast arriving heavily damaged..

The last like 3 packages I wanna say from the Flenser have come in perfectly. They usually package the LP's and then place them in a bigger, outer box.

Got mine in today and that's how it arrived.  It also went from Shipping Info Printed to my doorstep, which was a really pleasant surprise!

Here's the green.  It's a little darker in person, but not as dark as I was hoping.  I was expecting more of a forest green.  I've been super tired tonight and I didn't want to listen to this until I could give it my full attention, so I can't comment on the sound yet.

photo_zps9940d864.jpg

Today just went from 0 to 10 really fast.  I get home from school and there are 2 LP mailers on my doorstep.  I open them to find Prawn's new record, You Blue It, and the Street Smart Cyclist discography.  As I'm spinning the SSC record for the first time, I look out my window, and the mailman is back!  This time, with Deathconsciousness.  Woooo!  No idea why they're doing two runs now, but I got 4 different records in one day.  Christmas in September!

EDIT:  I ordered this on green and they sent me a white copy.  I know the white is more limited, but I specifically ordered the green.  I'm not sure how to approach this.  Am I a dick if I email them and ask for a green?  I have no problem sending it back to them to exchange for a green copy, but it's going to cost at least $15 to do that since I'm in Canada, and I'm pretty broke right now.

^ email flenser, they'll usually give you a discount code for your next order. I had this exact same problem last year.

Yeah, I just shot them an email.  I don't really expect them to send me a free double LP and cover shipping to Canada, and I made sure to let them know that in the email.  We'll see what happens though.  I was really looking forward to the green, and I really dislike white records, haha.