MAYANS MC (fka as Sons of Anarchy Final Season Thread (**Possible Spoilers**) Thread)

Abel needs to kill Gemma.

My coworker and I had a conversation yesterday about how if this doesn't happen then they've been wasting our time. They're HARDCORE setting up Abel to do something violent with all the "Abel is getting in fights at school, all of this is affecting Abel, blah blah blah ABEL ABEL ABEL" stuff

My coworker and I had a conversation yesterday about how if this doesn't happen then they've been wasting our time. They're HARDCORE setting up Abel to do something violent with all the "Abel is getting in fights at school, all of this is affecting Abel, blah blah blah ABEL ABEL ABEL" stuff

Even though I'd like to see this, I have a feeling it's going to be laughably bad.

Also, why does Abel have the oldest computer in the world in his room?  Has anyone else noticed that?

This season is incredibly disappointing and frustrating, but I'm going to watch it til the end... To the point where evil eye'd Abel says some shit about Gemma, and Jax kills her (fingers crossed).

Someone should make a list of everyone that has died because of Gemma's lying about who killed Tara.

Off the top of my head:

Bobby

Jury

Greensleeves

Marks Crew Members

Hotel Manager

Deputy Sheriff Cane

Orlin

Diosa Massacre (Colette, various employees and guests)

Chester (and his followers)

Various IVIers

Lin's Crew (10 people)

That Girl who they shot in the face.

2 assistant reverends.

The Chinese guy who Gemma said killer Tara.

The reverend.

The second assistant reverend.

Am I missing anyone? Probably just various peckerwoods and hang members.

For fucks sake, Gemma. You just had to have another shit fit without knowing all the facts and send everything into a shit spiral. As Ben Folds would say "bitches ain't shit".

This season is incredibly disappointing and frustrating, but I'm going to watch it til the end... To the point where evil eye'd Abel says some shit about Gemma, and Jax kills her (fingers crossed).

Someone should make a list of everyone that has died because of Gemma's lying about who killed Tara.

Am I missing anyone? Probably just various peckerwoods and hang members.

For fucks sake, Gemma. You just had to have another shit fit without knowing all the facts and send everything into a shit spiral. As Ben Folds would say "bitches ain't shit".

The gif in your signature goes exceptionally well with your post. 

Jax's face at the end made the whole episode for me. This was a pretty good one, but that scene with Tig and Venus - what was that, like ten minutes? - felt very unnecessary. Really looking forward to next week. 

Oh, and that shit host for Anarchy Afterword finally got fired. Kurt Sutter hosting was much better, but I still couldn't finish it. 

Ya know what? I really enjoyed the scene with Tig and Venus. Sounds cheesy, but it moved me a bit b/c it showed how vulnerable they both are and they were really willing to open up to each other. With all the killing and bloodshed and violence in the rest of the episode and show, this was a breath of respite. Plus it showed more depth to Tig. We saw more past the usual psycho that he tends to be.

And yeah...Jax's face at the end, priceless. And it was about damn time!

Tig/Venus scene realllllly felt out of place. maybe if the show wasn't constant breakneck speed killing and mutilating people up to that point it wouldn't have felt so awkward, but as it was i was like ....why is this happening?

also, some A+ parenting from Jax. great idea to decide to tell your clearly very, VERY disturbed and messed up child that his recently murdered mommy wasn't actually his mommy right now. guess it's just one more thing to add to the list of things to discuss with the child psychologist!

I should be clear - the Tig and Venus scene was not bad, in my opinion. It just doesn't belong in this show, or at least not this late in the game. Tig has never been a terribly deep or developed character, so to throw this in with three episodes left doesn't make much sense to me. The scene and its timing imply two possible outcomes for Tig: He is either going to die soon, in which case this scene will have served to characterize him before death, or he and Venus will leave the club behind and live happily ever after. 

I think the first is more likely. Tig shot Donna, everyone, remember? Opie's wife?

Anyway, what do you guys think will happen next week? I think Unser is pretty hot on Gemma's tail (in more ways than one, get it, 'cause he's been trying to fuck, get it? ha ha ha), and so given what Abel said to Jax, the two of them will probably figure it out soon. I still hope that Nero finds out too and kills Gemma, but I think it's much more probable that he'll try to defend her from Jax, because they're like, in love or something? I dunno, that relationship hasn't been very well-developed.

Oh, and fuck, I forgot to comment on that scene last week where Gemma was throwing punches at Jarry. Nero's reaction when Gemma hit her was just fuckin' priceless. It's like he knew she was going to do it, he wasn't even mad, just disappointed. Comedy gold. 

My favorite thing from that episode is that fuck stick from anarchy afterwords got the boot and kurt sutter got picked up.  What a smart idea they should have done from the beginning.  You have to wonder at FX who was like "YEP THATS THE GUY"  He is trying to do a Chris Hardwick and somehow making it worse than Chris Hardwick does.... 

All around good episode.  The Tig Venus thing was a nice way to show his human side (even though he killed a guy over a comment over Venus).  He has always been the clubs go to guy to do whatever awful thing needs done and he found someone who grounds him.  Like someone mentioned, either his downfall is close or it is setting up to show he will leave the club and live a "normal life".

Beating a dead horse by saying this, but the episode was TOO DAMN LONG.  The Tig/Venus scene and the Chips/Lady who's name I can't remember scene both seemed to drag for what seemed like forever and having them at the end of the episode didn't help either.  I'm glad the cat's out of the bag with Gemma/Tara, but that Abel question was cheesy as hell.

Oh, and fuck, I forgot to comment on that scene last week where Gemma was throwing punches at Jarry. Nero's reaction when Gemma hit her was just fuckin' priceless. It's like he knew she was going to do it, he wasn't even mad, just disappointed. Comedy gold. 

couldn't stop laughing when he saw it happen through the window and just threw up his arms.

What the hell was going on with that chase music?  It was something straight out of a cartoon!  It's nice to see things are falling into place for the ending.  I think the episode was good, even though it really could have been cut down to a more reasonable run time.  I'm worried that we're going to be dealing with a four hour finale...

I have a feeling that next (next) week, Jax and Nero will be wrecking shit together like there's no tomorrow - because there probably won't be a tomorrow, because they're all going to die. Still hoping Nero kills Gemma, but it's seeming less and less likely with each plot development.

It's looking like Jax may meet Mr. Mayhem.

except for the small child.

clearly the same person cast him as cast that alien baby from Friday Night Lights.

He only had like one line right? Haha

He only had like one line right? Haha

AND THAT ONE LINE WAS TERRIBLEEEEE.

haha. just kidding. little kid actors are always so awkward. i will give him credit for being super good at looking like a child serial killer. (or maybe that's just his face?)

I think so too, but a still photo SOA posted on Facebook showed Jax standing (back to the camera) as filming wrapped up for the final episode. This leads me to believe that he makes it to the end, so... maybe they'll just kill everyone from the Indian Hills charter to escape their vengeance. As good as last night's episode was - I loved the jazz over the chase scene - I wouldn't put it past this show to kill an entire club and write it off as "Well, I mean, y'know... Jax."