PO: Have Mercy- My Oldest Friend EP

Was just about to push post on my own topic. 

v600_HMMOFWEBCOVER.jpg

****This is a pre-order item. Product will ship on or around August 5.

Have Mercy - My Oldest Friend Re-Release

Pressing Info:
100 Black
150 Cyan Blue
250 Ultra Clear w/ Aqua Blue Haze.

Alternate Art by Beau Brynes with a Chemically Etched B-Side.
Features Bonus Track "Seventeen."

"I literally woke up one morning and decided to write the My Oldest Friend EP" says Brian Swindle. "I was going through a break up, a move across the city, and had a lot to write about. We didn't think about structure and we didn't think about what people would like. We just wrote until the song felt like it said what it needed to. It was incredibly organic. I think that's what we always we loved about these songs. When we play them we feel them".

You can purchase Have Mercy's debut full length album 'The Earth Pushed Back' from our friends at Topshelf Records Digitally, on CD, and Vinyl. http://www.topshelfrecords.com/discography/081

thanks to everyone who picked this up so far. I didnt get a chance to reply to this yet because I was busy worrying about getting the website fixed (we did) and posting to instagram / facebook secretly at work.

The band unfortunately wont have these on the road with pentimento/gates. We had to reject the first set of tests because they gave us another bands artwork. These should be ready soon though! August 5 at the latest. 

Grabbed all three...I'm a sucker for this band

Edit: Just got an email from Soft Speak saying they are sending me a test! I was the first to order all three so I got one! Thanks Soft Speak!

DAMMIT! You are so lucky! I have a complete collection for them (minus tests) and just ordered all 3. If you're ever willing to give that up let me know! Congrats on that though!