PopMarket Record Rom Beta

Really? I've had only positive experiences when dealing with their customer service. Always quick to respond and sort out any issues.

Ive tried to order from them twice but only successfully once and on that occasion 2 of the 3 LP's ordered arrived warped, Customer service responded very quickly on both occasions tried to be helpful, the people I contacted tried very hard but seemed to be let down after them. They couldn't help me with the first problem which seemed to be their end and with the warped vinyl they replaced them but it took for ever (about 3 months) and a fair bit of chasing.

Really? I've had only positive experiences when dealing with their customer service. Always quick to respond and sort out any issues.

Not for me. Definitely wouldn't say they were "quick to respond" or "sort out any issues" by any means. Glad you had good experience. I'm just a little more hesitant to deal with them now.

Not for me. Definitely wouldn't say they were "quick to respond" or "sort out any issues" by any means. Glad you had good experience. I'm just a little more hesitant to deal with them now.

Ive tried to order from them twice but only successfully once and on that occasion 2 of the 3 LP's ordered arrived warped, Customer service responded very quickly on both occasions tried to be helpful, the people I contacted tried very hard but seemed to be let down after them. They couldn't help me with the first problem which seemed to be their end and with the warped vinyl they replaced them but it took for ever (about 3 months) and a fair bit of chasing.

That's so weird! I guess it just depends on the person you're dealing with. Both my issues have been with damaged records, and on both occasions I had replacements on their way to me within a day. They let me keep both damaged records as well.

I know I almost sound like a spokesperson for the company, but I'm just surprised to hear about such negative experiences.

I've had very good customer service from them.

When I ordered the Cake 7" box, it was dinged and they said they'd send me a new one and to keep the dinger.

They accidentally sent me another Avett Bros. I & Love and You boxset.

I told them and they saidme to keep it and that they'd send another Cake, which arrived dinged as well.

So they sent me a third one packaged properly.

So basically they sold me an Avetts set at BOGO and the Cake box BOG2... the extras all made excellent gifts.

They were pretty prompt in emailing me back and have done a great job packing every subsequent order.. I guess they're only competent with 12 inches.

That being said, this record club sounds terrible.
Especially when you consider how bad the bundles are on the occasions when you don't want to order.
It's never anything new, either, just represses.

I've had very good customer service from them.

When I ordered the Cake 7" box, it was dinged and they said they'd send me a new one and to keep the dinger.

They accidentally sent me another Avett Bros. I & Love and You boxset.

I told them and they saidme to keep it and that they'd send another Cake, which arrived dinged as well.

So they sent me a third one packaged properly.

So basically they sold me an Avetts set at BOGO and the Cake box BOG2... the extras all made excellent gifts.

They were pretty prompt in emailing me back and have done a great job packing every subsequent order.. I guess they're only competent with 12 inches.

That being said, this record club sounds terrible.

Especially when you consider how bad the bundles are on the occasions when you don't want to order.

It's never anything new, either, just represses.

They accidently sent me an Andrew Bird set once and let me keep it as well. Sent my buddy an extra copy of the Frozen vinyl once too. Maybe we just got lucky with their incompetence working out in our favor on these occasions...