holy fuck this is fuckin weird

Chipotle is americanized mexican food.  It is good for what it is, but I think the main beef is that if you have access to real mexican food, why go to Chipotle?  Also I'm pretty sure they have 0 things on their menu that actually involve chipotle sauce.

Las Palapas, Free Birds, Qdoba are all better than Chipotle, in my humble opinion.  But I do like Chipotle better than Taco Cabana.

Fuck you shitting on Moe's, they are miles above Chipotle or any fast food.

i've never even had chipotle. but moe's was right in line with my in n out experience, where it had been super hyped up by people, and by the time it reached my taste buds, it was.. just okay.

all i know, is that i'm lucky to have bueno y sano in my backyard. best mexican food i've ever had... aside from the real mexican i had that time.

The crappy Mexican place in my food court just closed. Their burritos sucked, but quesadillas and fajita bowls were legit. So now it'll be an extra two days of mcdonalds per week.