holy fuck this is fuckin weird

Okay my beef with chipotle is this. At every restaurant you have Mexican men and women working, of every type of food, asian, italian, american, anywhere, I have seen Mexican workers. only at Chipotle, will you see a full staff of white people working. at a MEXICAN food joint. I think that is hilarious, and its just bad food

Ahh it's got the whole FUBU thing going... (For Us By Us)

Okay my beef with chipotle is this. At every restaurant you have Mexican men and women working, of every type of food, asian, italian, american, anywhere, I have seen Mexican workers. only at Chipotle, will you see a full staff of white people working. at a MEXICAN food joint. I think that is hilarious, and its just bad food

You dislike an eating place because the staff isn't of the same ethnicity of the food they serve? W. T. F. Depends on where you're at. I've never seen white kids working in my area chipotles. Always Hispanic.

Italian workers serving Italian fast food? Lol. Were talkin fast food here. Not restaurants. Olive Garden sucks. I guess because they don't have real Italians. It really sucks regardless.

You dislike an eating place because the staff isn't of the same ethnicity of the food they serve? W. T. F. Depends on where you're at. I've never seen white kids working in my area chipotles. Always Hispanic.

Italian workers serving Italian fast food? Lol. Were talkin fast food here. Not restaurants. Olive Garden sucks. I guess because they don't have real Italians. It really sucks regardless.

Not why I don't like it, its ass food, and it's backwards as fuck, just ridiculous boring white people burritos. 

The Great Chipotle Debate of 2014.

1000% False.

taco bell sucks, but i will not deny their cheese quesadilla is the best thing this side of fake cheese

uhhh....

Not why I don't like it, its ass food, and it's backwards as fuck, just ridiculous boring white people burritos. 

If ridiculously boring is the phrase you want to use, then tell me why the lines at both of the chipotles near me (theyre 3 miles apart) are pretty much always backed up to the door? A lot of America disagrees with you.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/91348-adventurrito/

If ridiculously boring is the phrase you want to use, then tell me why the lines at both of the chipotles near me (theyre 3 miles apart) are pretty much always backed up to the door? A lot of America disagrees with you.

Sorry, this argument is questionable at best...you are basically saying I should listen to top 40 music because it is popular. Sorry, no can do. Nothing wrong with people liking Chipotle, doesn't mean I have to holmes.

had moe's for the first time recently, and it was a completely forgettable experience. and i'm told that moe's is widely considered to be better than chipotle.

also, once sold a record to a guy who lived 5 minutes from the college i went to. dropped it off with his mom. 

tumblr_mjqupaeppa1rssclxo5_250.gif

The Great Chipotle Debate of 2014.

1000% False.

uhhh....

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/91348-adventurrito/

The thing that I don't get is are they even known for their chipotle sauce? And I guess it's a build your own joint right? Why not just add and subtract from the local taqueria? 

(PS I love that this has turned into a full blown, Chipotle thread. I wonder if their data bases are monitoring large quantities of "Chipotle" being used on a vinyl collecting forum  ^_^ )

had moe's for the first time recently, and it was a completely forgettable experience. and i'm told that moe's is widely considered to be better than chipotle.

also, once sold a record to a guy who lived 5 minutes from the college i went to. dropped it off with his mom. 

tumblr_mjqupaeppa1rssclxo5_250.gif

Fuck you shitting on Moe's, they are miles above Chipotle or any fast food.

Because it isn't true?

Chipolte is a step in the right direction for fast food in terms of ingredient quality. It is still fast food, it'll never compete with the flavor of quality local joints, it just doesn't scale. 

I still can't believe someone paid $200 for that 7", or anything for that matter. I think this thread gave me my first legitimate get-off-my-lawn adult moment.