Do Orchid Tapes send out shipping confirmations? I ordered from them when they had that sale a couple of weeks ago and am just curious as to how long they typically take to send things out.

This is an unintentionally humorous post lol 

Nah though they usually don't send out shipping confs; lately stuff has been arriving within a few weeks usually though so it'll probably be pretty speedy 

Do Orchid Tapes send out shipping confirmations? I ordered from them when they had that sale a couple of weeks ago and am just curious as to how long they typically take to send things out.

I got a shipping notif for the blithe field tape if that helps (I think he ships new releases first then he does all other orders)

wtf man I feel like people are always giving strawberry negs for no reason; evened you out with a + 

Idk I have a permanent hater. It's petty and childish I don't understand why they have this beef with me and why they can't just talk to me about it.  It's on all my posts I just wish they would come to me and talk to me about it like an adult.

Idk I have a permanent hater. It's petty and childish I don't understand why they have this beef with me and why they can't just talk to me about it.  It's on all my posts I just wish they would come to me and talk to me about it like an adult.

It's just extra weird because i never see you tossing shade around, idk man.

Also it's cool those blithe field tapes are getting out your guys' way so quickly! 

It's just extra weird because i never see you tossing shade around, idk man.

Also it's cool those blithe field tapes are getting out your guys' way so quickly! 

A lot of people hate me for shit I did years ago, I've been on these forums for about 4-5 yeah, people tend to forget others can grow and change so they do childish things like fuck up your reputation on an online forum. 

And yeah I wish I had the money right now but I'm saving for vacation :(