I feel you. I only sad it was sad cause this is a really good album and I think the blue sparkle tapes a perfect fit for it and I can't wait to pop it in the deck. And I'm also let down with myself cause I couldn't afford the bundle you guys put up and I was really hopin' to get my account outta the red in time to get it. Was hopin to support both labels and to get that cool poster

Do you even order from OT? Cause at the very least DANtheriver orders and has a logical reason to complain. You on the other hand... what are you doing here? hahah

Lol, I'm fucking hammered but you suck. DO YOU EVEN ORDER RECORDZZZ?????

Why are you even on this site? I've got a few extra $$$ if you need your medical bills paid. (never4get)

Do you even order from OT? Cause at the very least DANtheriver orders and has a logical reason to complain. You on the other hand... what are you doing here? hahah

I know you've read every post in this thread, so think back to a time when I posted a thing and think, what doth I remember Sir Zoidberg typing betwixt the cornucopia of... stuff.

Cart thing will be fixed tonight. What don't you like about the colors? Genuinely curious.

We're still working out a few things but I promise you its for the better.

I'm sure it won't take a few months, but either way it took us a long time to get to the point we're at now, and when we were at the stage Warren is at with Orchid Tapes I was doing a significantly worse job than he is, even a few years ago. Just something to think about.

The menus to choose artists and whatever within the store have the same color as the text on mouse over, so the text blends in with the background.

Lol, I'm fucking hammered but you suck. DO YOU EVEN ORDER RECORDZZZ?????

Why are you even on this site? I've got a few extra $$$ if you need your medical bills paid. (never4get)

Go fuck yourself. I already admitted that posting a crowd sourcing fund for a 1K emergency visit cause I thought I was having a heart attack, was a stupid thing to do. How the fuck would you feel being a first time dad balancing college, a new born and a fucking bussing job that pays minimum wage California with high rent and living on your own? Unlike your Edmonton ass, I never had a strong family support system, so how about fucking off instead of always trying to slander my name with that stupid thread of crowd sourcing like it's the most foreign thing to do on earth, how about try stepping in the shoes of some people who might actually need a helping hand in life? I'm happy to say I'm not in some government program paying for me and paying for shit out of my own time and work. I'm way fucking past that medical bill shit since I landed a full time job with insurance after struggling for so long to land something concrete. In California without a degree you're pretty much either in restaurant industry, or fucked making minimum wage even for a really long time. I fucking spit on your face because you actually think you're degrading me and judging from your comments you love to bully people on the internet, fuck that shit. All you're doing is displaying how much of a tool you are you fucking fuck. Let it fucking go already, it's been 2+ years already man.

We all squashed it via pm  :) 

nah theres no point in defending, you will all continue to complain and thats all fine, w/e, but you're still going to PO the next record and complain about the next record. ooo $20 for a record as if thats the most expensive youve ever paid//as if you wont continue to pay it again.

its just amusing as hell to peruse the comments here, ive been waiting for a PO for a record from someone who also works for Middle Man Records for 13 months now, i want the record so ill wait for it because i honestly really don't care, at the end of the day the record is a chunk of plastic and you can still listen/download to the music online until you can spin it. i love records but its honestly not something for me to get upset about

warrens not going to steal your money and never send you anything, i haven't heard of anyone getting explicitly fucked over by OT, and if something is damaged, i assume he'll send a replacement, just like he did for my 3LS seam split. 

---

boycott rsd and you'll solve every minor labels delays 

to get stuff back on track, I received the foxes in fiction album last week and it's gorgeous. Warren even signed the inner cover with a personalized note. It's worth the wait guys

true I haven't stopped spinning it. sounds amazing and looks even better. I took a photo of it if any one is interested (link in sig)

Looks like waves of shipments are going out 

"Hi there,

This is Warren of Orchid Tapes, I’m just writing to let you know that your recent order from us that includes an Elvis Depressedly ‘New Alhambra’ cassette tape has been packaged and will be placed in the mail tomorrow and you should expect it to arrive at your address shortly :) 

Thanks so much for your support,

-"

[via email]

Looks like waves of shipments are going out 

"Hi there,

This is Warren of Orchid Tapes, I’m just writing to let you know that your recent order from us that includes an Elvis Depressedly ‘New Alhambra’ cassette tape has been packaged and will be placed in the mail tomorrow and you should expect it to arrive at your address shortly :)

Thanks so much for your support,

-"

[via email]

just got this too, it's great to see warren's listening to feedback while still being very chill about it. stellar dude, rad label. I'll order from OT as long as they're around.