dantheriver: continuing to complain about records he will continue to order in an attempt to feel like a powerful internetizen since the beginning of time

That wasn't a complaint. I was simply pointing out your flawed fanboy logic.

I accepted that if I order anything from OT it will take upwards of half the year to show up. Is that dumb? Sure. But I can live with it.

Looks like orchid tapes is re-releaseing LES MOUCHES - "You're worth more to me than 1,000 Christians" tomorrow.

I checked it out and really like it. I'm buying mister lies finally this friday,  IMO it's the best thing OT has released so far. 

http://www.orchidtapes.bigcartel.com/product/les-mouches-you-re-worth-more-to-me-than-1-000-christians-12-pre-order

Looks like orchid tapes is re-releaseing LES MOUCHES - "You're worth more to me than 1,000 Christians" tomorrow.

I checked it out and really like it. I'm buying mister lies finally this friday, IMO it's the best thing OT has released so far.

http://www.orchidtapes.bigcartel.com/product/les-mouches-you-re-worth-more-to-me-than-1-000-christians-12-pre-order

That's Owen Pallett's old band, before he put out his stuff as Final Fantasy. I remember when they were around the Toronto music scene for a while - they were different than a lot of other bands and had a bit of a cult following. I prefer Pallett's solo stuff but this is pretty cool and kudos to OT for the rerelease.

Looks like orchid tapes is re-releaseing LES MOUCHES - "You're worth more to me than 1,000 Christians" tomorrow.

I checked it out and really like it. I'm buying mister lies finally this friday, IMO it's the best thing OT has released so far.

That's Owen Pallett's old band, before he put out his stuff as Final Fantasy. I remember when they were around the Toronto music scene for a while - they were different than a lot of other bands and had a bit of a cult following. I prefer Pallett's solo stuff but this is pretty cool and kudos to OT for the rerelease.

ordered a first-run (blue) tape the day they went up and got a second-run (red) tape. lulz. anyone wanna share a pic of the blue ones (so i can decide whether to be sad about getting the wrong color)?

Kinda lame, but they look just as cool. I also had to pay an extra $1.31 when this was dropped off.

The blue sparkle tape for this is probably my favorite aesthetic matchup for any album. It's just so beuatiful man and it fits the atmosphere of the album so strongly.

Mine came in yesterday.Feel bad about saying it would probably take a while because that was speedy as hell. Great job, Warren.