I ordered the angeltowns, heaven, and swung from the branches all at once.  A few days ago the tapes came but no vinyl yet.  Is this just what he's been doing or should I get in touch with Warren?

Def get in touch for everyone else asking I've found [email protected] to be the best. (not instant response but one within the week)

Orchid tapes: We release really cool shit but we literally don't care about customer service. Since 2010

I get it's one or two dudes, but fuck can't they answer emails?

#rant #sorryi'vebeentryingtocontactthem #it'snotthathard

With how many emails they must get regarding orders taking forever they would likely need an extra day of the week to reply to all of them. And if they somehow had that eighth day then they should use it to ship out some more orders instead of replying to emails.

With how many emails they must get regarding orders taking forever they would likely need an extra day of the week to reply to all of them. And if they somehow had that eighth day then they should use it to ship out some more orders instead of replying to emails.

Yeah i get all the emails about orders taking forever but i was emailing something else about my order. I'm in no rush to get it, i just want to make sure everything is good with it. I emailed 2 weeks ago.

i dont know about you guys but i feel julia brown- and abundance of strawberries reeeeaaaalllllyyyy needs a phsyical release

can we all like go on a hunger strike together or something so somebody decides to put it out? haha

I was gonna link a tweet from Sam Ray but he immediately deleted it a minute after. It basically said he's releasing a mixtape (which just dropped), 2 singles, Reissuing 4 LPs, and finishing 3 LPs from 3 different bands all this year.

Also can't wait for the physical release of asdfasdf by Katie Dey

got a notice to pick up my records from the post office with a postage due amount of 12 dollars, anyone gotten the same nad picked theirs up? as far as i know they weren't shipped any differently other than being sent from a south carolina post offie instead of brooklyn (?) 

got a notice to pick up my records from the post office with a postage due amount of 12 dollars, anyone gotten the same nad picked theirs up? as far as i know they weren't shipped any differently other than being sent from a south carolina post offie instead of brooklyn (?) 

Was there anything else in the package that would not fit the rules of Media Mail?

I was gonna link a tweet from Sam Ray but he immediately deleted it a minute after. It basically said he's releasing a mixtape (which just dropped), 2 singles, Reissuing 4 LPs, and finishing 3 LPs from 3 different bands all this year.

Also can't wait for the physical release of asdfasdf by Katie Dey

Awesome thanks for the heads up!

Can't wait to hear the official announcement. Anybody know what the deal is with teen suicide and run for cover? I read somewhere it was all a joke but idk haha. I was looking forward to it happening