The last time he trusted someone to do that it was Dexter and we all remember how that went.

Get smarter friends? Actually conduct interviews and hire/pay someone to do the job?

It is what it is though. I learned after my first time ordering from this label that any money I give them is really a loan to help them pay rent/tour/whatever. Eventually when it's convenient for them to honor our agreement they will send me some records.

I've always been super supportive of OT and willing to wait a while for delays or whatever, but I agree it's getting out of hand now. I totally understand the LPs getting lost in shipping, but the shipping speed when stuff is already in stock and zero shipping notifications is too much. I'll continue to support OT as long as it's active because they really are wonderful dudes and the intimacy of each release is unmatched by any other label, but it may be time to hire a shipping assistant.

Props on warren for making it this long with the label and FIF essentially without ever needing help, but things may be getting too big for a one man job.

I've always been super supportive of OT and willing to wait a while for delays or whatever, but I agree it's getting out of hand now. I totally understand the LPs getting lost in shipping, but the shipping speed when stuff is already in stock and zero shipping notifications is too much. I'll continue to support OT as long as it's active because they really are wonderful dudes and the intimacy of each release is unmatched by any other label, but it may be time to hire a shipping assistant.

Props on warren for making it this long with the label and FIF essentially without ever needing help, but things may be getting too big for a one man job.

Or like if the pre orders are really that far away from being shipped, it'd be nice to have the months reflect that time frame instead. I don't know, I still vote for JUSTICEJWILLIAMS for Distro! : P

I don't want to start a huge thing, and I also don't want to sound like a jerk, but if this dude is running a label and is also touring, shouldn't he have a few people he trusts to run things while he's gone? I'd be so mad if I had to wait 3-4 months for a non-preorder record!

That would be the logical expectation.

Ugh ugh ugh, don't remind me. Never liked him

Hope they don't go the way of Birdtapes but it's looking more and more like that.

what happened?

also, do you think New Alhambra tape POs from Orchid Tapes will come with a DL code? because i don't imagine OT gets clearance from RFC to put up free downloads of that particular record. 

what happened?

also, do you think New Alhambra tape POs from Orchid Tapes will come with a DL code? because i don't imagine OT gets clearance from RFC to put up free downloads of that particular record. 

records were shipped without any attention to the pressing ordered, so people who ordered the first press received seconds and third, people who ordered second / third received first, etc.

records were shipped without any attention to the pressing ordered, so people who ordered the first press received seconds and third, people who ordered second / third received first, etc.

Cart thing will be fixed tonight. What don't you like about the colors? Genuinely curious. 

We're still working out a few things but I promise you its for the better.

The only sad thing is RFC pre-orders are already arriving and I know it'll be a couple months before OT pre-orders ship. 

I'm sure it won't take a few months, but either way it took us a long time to get to the point we're at now, and when we were at the stage Warren is at with Orchid Tapes I was doing a significantly worse job than he is, even a few years ago. Just something to think about. 

I'm sure it won't take a few months, but either way it took us a long time to get to the point we're at now, and when we were at the stage Warren is at with Orchid Tapes I was doing a significantly worse job than he is, even a few years ago. Just something to think about. 

Please don't try to call me out like that man. I was just speaking from the experience with my past five or so orders from the label (which happens to be my personal favorite) I have nothing but support for Warren and I'm sure he's aware of that. I've never had a problem waiting a few months. Besides, I'm nowhere near where either of you are and I can hardly stay above the water; I can't believe you guys handle what you do.

My favorite blunder is when you guys said to ship out of the sleeve and all your orders came outside of the dust sleeve and everything hahaha

Do you even order from OT? Cause at the very least DANtheriver orders and has a logical reason to complain. You on the other hand... what are you doing here? hahah

Please don't try to call me out like that man. I was just speaking from the experience with my past five or so orders from the label (which happens to be my personal favorite) I have nothing but support for Warren and I'm sure he's aware of that. I've never had a problem waiting a few months. Besides, I'm nowhere near where either of you are and I can hardly stay above the water; I can't believe you guys handle what you do.

Definitely wasn't trying to call you out!