Insound is running a HUGE sale right now

I went back to check, and the two albums I bought when they were 'backordered' now say they're no longer available. Not all that surprising; I wasn't really expecting to get a copy of Bohren, but it doesn't hurt to try. 

Still nothing on the other two albums I ordered. One now is backordered, but the other is still in stock. 

Both of the Supersilent albums that were backordered when I ordered them just got shipped. Keep those fingers crossed.

Hmm thats odd, I bought Supersilent 10 and 11 and both were in stock when I ordered them, but now they tell me they can't ship them since they are backordered?

I got an email saying 9 of the 17 records I bought shipped, they said the others are on backorder, even though they said they all were in stock when I bought them, none were backordered orangerolleyes.gif. They charged me $22 for shipping for the 9 even though it was like $35 for 17 records before. They didn't even bother sending me a tracking number.

Also, they still have the Miles - Faint Hearted listed for sale on Amazon but apparently its backordered and they can't send it to me? Bs.

This is what they sent me:

Hello,

The following items from your Insound order have been processed:

1 Colin Stetson - New History Warfare (Full-Length) (LP)

1 Jim O'Rourke - Bad Timing (LP)

1 Melt Banana - Cell-Scape (LP)

1 Secret Pyramid - Movements of Night (LP)

1 Sight Below - Glider (2xLP)

1 Silent Servant - Negative Fascination (LP)

1 The Humble Bee - Henrietta (LP)

1 Yob - The Great Cessation (2xLP)

1 Various Artists - Vinyl Grab Bag (5xLP)

Your have been charged $109.59 for this shipment.

The following items are in your order but have not been shipped yet:

1 Carissa's Wierd - Ugly But Honest (Reissue) (2xLP)

1 Donato Dozzy and Nuel - The Aquaplano Sessions (2xLP)

1 Harald Grosskopf - Synthesist | Re-Synthesist (LP+CD)

1 Miles - Faint Hearted (2xLP)

1 Shed - The Traveller (2xLP)

1 Supersilent - 10 (LP)

1 Supersilent - 11 (LP)

1 Circle - Taantumus (2xLP)

These other items are either on backorder or are pre-orders that haven't arrived yet. They will be shipped to you when they arrive in stock. You are only being charged for items that have shipped. You will be charged for the backordered items when they ship, too.

If you find items that you have ordered missing from this invoice, they may have been removed from your order. These items are out of print or temporarily unavailable, and you will not be charged for these removed items. The packing slip contained in your shipment will reflect these changes to your order.

You'll get the "order has been processed" email and then a couple of days later you'll get a shipping notification from UPS. There's no way they were getting all of these orders out that quickly.

I got my "processed" email Wednesday morning and then got a shipping notice this afternoon. 

Just caught wind of this sale today and spent all morning going through the 7000+ items. Totally insane! Finally whittled down my cart to the following in-stock items:

1 Ha Ha Tonka Lessons Vinyl 2xLP

1 Mates of State All Day Vinyl LP

1 Pretty and Nice Golden Rules for Golden People Vinyl LP

1 Rage Against the Machine Live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium Vinyl 2xLP

1 Sleeper Agent About Last Night Vinyl LP

1 Sleeper Agent Waves Vinyl 7"

Cost me $75 shipped, most of which was that Rage record (it was $25! Ooft).

All but like 3 records that were backordered have been processed for me. Have heart and hope, people.

Lucky man. The 3 items that were originally BO on my original order are still BO... along with 3 more that were "In Stock" when I placed it. A couple emails to Insound inquiring why this happened have gone unanswered.

Not surprising, as I haven't received a single email from them regarding my order... No "we got it," no "we're processing it," no "we're shipping it." I DID get a lovely bulk email from them today though. Did you know they're having a 50% off sale on select titles? CRAZY!!

Guest JasonCooper

If you are looking for brand new, sealed records I would highly suggest www.mrvinyls.com, they have a catalogue of over 27,000 releases at great prices and they also provide an amazing customer support. I've been using Mrvinyls for some time now, never really been disappointed 

If you are looking for brand new, sealed records I would highly suggest www.mrvinyls.com, they have a catalogue of over 27,000 releases at great prices and they also provide an amazing customer support. I've been using Mrvinyls for some time now, never really been disappointed 

dude, no