Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness: PO Coming Soon.

I can't remember if it was here or on Absolute Punk where someone said they asked him about EIT, and he's currently fighting with WB about pressing it the way he wants to (with b-sides and stuff) vs what they want - probably another cheap ass pressing.

For a while there just hasn't been demand... from what I remember TGP didn't sell out that quickly, it just sort of did eventually, and then it was hard to find in any stores so demand eventually outweighed supply as more people started collecting since 2008. P&T was only available via preorder I think, and that one doesn't go for insane amounts like EIT does and TGP can, but still is decently jacked up because it was only on the pre-order and nowhere else (probably because by this point he and WB knew they were cutting ties). Now that he's away from WB he can't really do much about it.

Still going for the uber package... Makes shirt number 22 between SoCo, Jack's Mannequin, and am/amitw

That is quite impressive.  I always thought it would be cool to take a collection of the shirts and make a t shirt quilt or something out of them.  I'd get more use out of that the shirts themselves.....

• 3 weeks later...

....but also it says the release date for vinyl is November 4. The album release date is October 14... Imma be pissed if my uber package isn't to me on the release date (or near it)

It'll probably be around then (late Oct., early Nov.).  He had a little message on the preorder page saying to expect any package with vinyl about 3 weeks late due to turnaround time for vinyl.

Really hope I can get my preorder $ back from his website.  I paid $25 more for the vinyl and a t-shirt that I didn't want.  I love Andrew's music, but I've spent so much money on his stuff that I really just wanted a record for this one.  I'm going to see him in October (after going to two shows in June) and I'm sure I'll be buying plenty of merch there, too.  Though the Amazon link doesn't have any info on if a digital download will be available on the release date, and Andrew doesn't know either.  May just have to stick with the original preorder.

Really hope I can get my preorder $ back from his website.  I paid $25 more for the vinyl and a t-shirt that I didn't want.  I love Andrew's music, but I've spent so much money on his stuff that I really just wanted a record for this one.  I'm going to see him in October (after going to two shows in June) and I'm sure I'll be buying plenty of merch there, too.  Though the Amazon link doesn't have any info on if a digital download will be available on the release date, and Andrew doesn't know either.  May just have to stick with the original preorder.

It says all preorders sales are final so I wouldn't count on it. The blue variant is worth the price to me (though I agree that t-shirt is just bad) 

It says all preorders sales are final so I wouldn't count on it. The blue variant is worth the price to me (though I agree that t-shirt is just bad)

Yeah I saw that, but it must mean no returns after they're shipped because they were able to cancel and refund my order. Now to find out if I'll actually get a download if this from amazon when it comes out.

....but also it says the release date for vinyl is November 4. The album release date is October 14... Imma be pissed if my uber package isn't to me on the release date (or near it)

Ditto. Is it too righteous of me to believe that in paying $100 for a bundle, no matter how "uber" it is, it should at least come on time? 

I really don't know what is wrong with me - I continuously buy his preorder bundles and am disappointed every time... they either come incredibly late, missing an item, or packed poorly and dinged to hell. 

It's probably best to wait for a show and just buy items individually from there, as he typically has extra -____- but I have no self control...

Ditto. Is it too righteous of me to believe that in paying $100 for a bundle, no matter how "uber" it is, it should at least come on time?

I really don't know what is wrong with me - I continuously buy his preorder bundles and am disappointed every time... they either come incredibly late, missing an item, or packed poorly and dinged to hell.

It's probably best to wait for a show and just buy items individually from there, as he typically has extra -____- but I have no self control...

I know no self control with Andre either. The People and Things preorder was a MESS!!! $17 for shipping a record and a book! I think since he switched merch(I think it's done independently) it's gotten much better, and I'm sure he'll take care of us if there's a delay

SRC email today:

Andrew McMahone (Jack's Mannequin / Something Corporate) new full-length up for pre-order!

We're now taking pre-orders for the new Andrew McMahone (Jack's Mannequin / Something Corporate) full-length, In The Wilderness, which is set to release on November 4th! Pre-order here:
Andrew McMahone - In The Wilderness LP
Also available from Andrew McMahone:
Andrew McMahone - The Pop Underground 10"

Had a good chuckle at that.

FYI, it's $17.99 with $2.99 shipping through them.