Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness: PO Coming Soon.

Yeah I saw that, but it must mean no returns after they're shipped because they were able to cancel and refund my order. Now to find out if I'll actually get a download if this from amazon when it comes out.

Preordered the uber bundle the first day, then saw this thread. I emailed them to cancel, so I hope they can. I really just want the vinyl, I've bought so much Andrew McMahon merch over the years. 

• 2 weeks later...

Have been hearing the song 'Cecilia and the Satellite' on the radio a ton these past few weeks and had no idea who it was. It really sounded like a Coconut Records song to me, but I love it. Once I finally heard the DJ say Andrew McMahon, the line 'toured the world in a punk rock band' made sense and made me love it more. He is kind of the fucking man. 

Have been hearing the song 'Cecilia and the Satellite' on the radio a ton these past few weeks and had no idea who it was. It really sounded like a Coconut Records song to me, but I love it. Once I finally heard the DJ say Andrew McMahon, the line 'toured the world in a punk rock band' made sense and made me love it more. He is kind of the fucking man. 

If you're from Arizona you should check out "Halls" on this album. Bet you'd dig it just because of it being set in Tucson & Tempe. 

For anyone that wanted the blue variant but didn't want a t-shirt, I just went to a show last night and he's selling them for $20.  I asked his merch guy before the show if they were in any danger of running out over the course of the evening because I didn't want to carry it around all night.  He laughed and said he had hundreds in the merch van.  So if you want it and are going to a show, you should be able to get one.  He may even have some to sell on the site after the tour.

They're also selling Zac Clark's (his keybord player) albums if you're interested.  Young Volcanoes on vinyl for $15 (cd for $5), and his new CD for $10, which he's only selling at Andrew's shows right now.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This looks like it is now available in his webstore for $18, and this weekend use "cecelia" for 20% off.

That's awesome man, thanks so much for posting. I've been waiting for this to go up instead of buying the black version. For anyone else who wants to buy, the discount code takes almost four dollars off but it's actually spelled cecilia. A few cents over $20 shipped for me.