what shoes do YOU wear?

Primer.com is also great for the very same. Although it hasn't done much to enhance my style, because I'm already pretty much on point with everything they post.

That's what I'm saying.

I bought a pair for a trip to Disney since I'd be walking a shit ton every day and fell in love with them.

I want to pick up a pair of the vegan bullets for fashions sake but I don't know if they are as comfortable?

I think they'd probably be pretty similar in terms of comfort.  I dunno, I'm so happy with the Jazz that I haven't really considered other shoes in years.

I think they'd probably be pretty similar in terms of comfort. I dunno, I'm so happy with the Jazz that I haven't really considered other shoes in years.

I completely wore out a couple pairs about seven years ago and for some reason I never got more. This thread is making me want to go back.

I need to get another pair of work shoes because mine just fell apart. I work in a kitchen type environment so I just buy whatever the cheapest pair of non-slip kitchen shoes are and wear them out.

I always just used old pairs of shoes.  Never seemed to have a problem that they weren't non-slip.

Whenever I've found myself in a restaurant kitchen without slip resistant shoes my life flashes before my eyes several times.

I went a year with regular shoes and never had a problem. Then after a week of kitchen shoes I wore my regular shoes by accident. It took like 30 seconds before I almost died.

Plus I already ruined one pair of Sambas here, I'd rather destroy shitty shoes.

I went a year with regular shoes and never had a problem. Then after a week of kitchen shoes I wore my regular shoes by accident. It took like 30 seconds before I almost died.

Plus I already ruined one pair of Sambas here, I'd rather destroy shitty shoes.

I need to post a pic of the destroyed shoes that I'm still wearing to work, but they're in my trunk. Hopefully I remember tomorrow (not that anyone would care, I just think they look hilarious)

I need to post a pic of the destroyed shoes that I'm still wearing to work, but they're in my trunk. Hopefully I remember tomorrow (not that anyone would care, I just think they look hilarious)

My kitchen shoes were really gross, they always ended up being completely black after about a month.  My dog loved them because there was always chunks of food on them.

Before you get those, here is my suggestion on buying dress shoes.

Go someplace that sells nice dress shoes and get fitted specifically for them, number size and width. I wear different size dress and casual shoes, because they're comfortable at different sizes for me. I usually go slightly smaller on dress shoes, because if they don't fit right you'll get blisters.

Then, go on eBay and buy yourself a nice pair of used Allen Edmonds. They're suuuuuuper comfy, look badass, and you can get them for less than half price. Most of these dudes wear them once or twice and then sell them, so a lot of them are in nice condition/not shaped to their feet yet!

Sometimes they may need a sole replacement, but it's worth replacing the soles on nice shoes.

Anywho, that's my two cents on the subject.

If any of you are into it, my buddy sent me this website when I started getting more into dressing more "like an adult." It really helped shape my ideas about what fashion is and how men should dress and it has tips on choosing shoes, shirts, pants, and how they should all fit.

Granted, I've always been more of a "classic man" fan,I like it when dudes dress like they did back in the 30's-50's.

http://putthison.com/

I bought a pair of Allen Edmonds at the outlet near my job. Best investment ever. (They were still $200+ though)

I bought a pair of Allen Edmonds at the outlet near my job. Best investment ever. (They were still $200+ though)

I loooooove Allen Edmonds. After the first pair I tried I knew that I would always need to have at least one pair in my work shoe rotation.  If I ever get a hold of a pair of Aldens I might change my mind, but I don't forsee that happening in the near future. I did have a vintage pair of Italian made Johnston and Murphy that were pretty awesome too, I'm not as big a fan of their newer stuff though.

Damn so many chucks and vans in this thread its making my head spin. I had bought some zigzags (they're soooooole cheap [heh]) but they fell apart almost instantly. I forgot about macbeths, I'll have to skim through their website and see if they still have the style I wore years ago.

Keep 'em comin'!