Softspeak Records 7" Split Series (Frameworks, Saddest Landscape ect)

JRHews

I've got a purple and clear cassette of their 2 EP's, both hand numbered /50 if you're missing either of those.  

Would definitely be interested in this. I actually already have the clear cassette, but it was damaged when my old shelf collapsed from the weight of too many records.

Would definitely be interested in this. I actually already have the clear cassette, but it was damaged when my old shelf collapsed from the weight of too many records.

PM me.  Not looking to make any money off them, but I'd probably want to hold onto one of them.  Shipping from Canada might be lame, but they might be hard to track down otherwise.

If you were signed up, you were supposed to have gotten an email at 12 AM telling you when they went up at 1 PM, but for some reason I got the email 12 hours late, when I was already at work. But even that isn't much of a heads up. For example, Dads recently posted the date and time their preorder would be up for the new record a week in advance on social media. A lot of bands and labels post exact times, dates, and quantities of when and what preorders will be up on social media ahead of time so everyone is ready and has a fair chance. But for Loom, there was nothing posted ahead of time on social media from the band or label.

Trying to complete a collection, so need every variant.

http://imgur.com/9twbtWU

If you were signed up, you were supposed to have gotten an email at 12 AM telling you when they went up at 1 PM, but for some reason I got the email 12 hours late, when I was already at work. But even that isn't much of a heads up. For example, Dads recently posted the date and time their preorder would be up for the new record a week in advance on social media. A lot of bands and labels post exact times, dates, and quantities of when and what preorders will be up on social media ahead of time so everyone is ready and has a fair chance. But for Loom, there was nothing posted ahead of time on social media from the band or label.

Nowhere does it say that you get a notification at midnight, not sure where you heard this, sorry. That's not actually how this works. You didn't get it 12 hours late, you got it exactly on time, as intended: exactly when the pre-orders went up. No Heads up, no head starts, no anticipation. That's as "fair" as it gets in my opinion.

Nowhere does it say that you get a notification at midnight, not sure where you heard this, sorry. That's not actually how this works. You didn't get it 12 hours late, you got it exactly on time, as intended: exactly when the pre-orders went up. No Heads up, no head starts, no anticipation. That's as "fair" as it gets in my opinion.

I remembered we collectively guessed 1:00pm, and nailed it. I don't ever remember a pre-order going so smooth.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/98626-po-now-frameworks-loom-4292014/page-4

we DEFINITELY had the Loom preorder time practically down to the minute. I remember pulling over my car into a gas station parking lot as it got close to wait for it.  :ph34r:

I remembered we collectively guessed 1:00pm, and nailed it. I don't ever remember a pre-order going so smooth.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/98626-po-now-frameworks-loom-4292014/page-4

I think some of us started the F5ing at 11, just based on past TSR experience.  Those with the will to power through two more hours got exactly what they wanted!

Also they did give a one day advance warning via a newsletter that anyone can subscribe to, didn't say what time though.

Doesn't matter I guess since I ended up being able to find all the variants I needed, but I remember checking my email at 7 AM before heading to work at 8 that day, then taking my break at 12 PM thinking preorders might go up then and nothing, then getting off at 4 PM and /100 variant being sold out already. The reason I thought I got the email 12 hours late is even though I probably got the email at 1 PM while I was working, for some reason the time stamp on the email said 1 AM so I was assuming that's when everyone else got the email and why it sold out so fast.

• 3 weeks later...