Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Agreed. I'm totally looking past it. Can't wait for fast reload on my hawkmoon, better stability on the Monte AND instant melee recharge, goddamnnnnnnnnn.

Want to get home and RUN STRIKES all night to test these cryptarch packages. I have a good feeling that my icebreak/gjall are gonna come form the grumpy old cryptarch instead of the VoG.

I'm down after I get home from watching the Dolphin game

Haha my bad. My ALL NIGHT is back to meaning 7pm to 12am. Not my beloved 8pm to 6:30 am thanksgiving weekend marathons.

I may be able to run weekly at around 6 PST if you still haven't done it. I'm only level 24 though.

Edit: Sunsinger though, I can auto regen? That's something, right?

Haha thanks!

And these patch notes look interesting. Maybe I'll be able to get to 30 a little faster than I thought.

And anyone down for a weekly, nightfall, or nm raid, I would love to run. No one was on last night. : (

lol, you missed my joke. But, your OCD will catch it sometime soon and your head will explode all over your keyboard.

Haha thanks!

And these patch notes look interesting. Maybe I'll be able to get to 30 a little faster than I thought.

And anyone down for a weekly, nightfall, or nm raid, I would love to run. No one was on last night. : (

sorry I was AFC (not keyboard? lol)

and I didn't see your message until much later

Finally got to run the raid with some (rude) people. Got some shards so I was able to upgrade a bit via shards, and also got another pair of gloves that I broke down, as well as Vision of Confluence.

Any pros or cons for VoC over Epilogue? Should I keep one over the other? Keep both?

Finally got to run the raid with some (rude) people. Got some shards so I was able to upgrade a bit via shards, and also got another pair of gloves that I broke down, as well as Vision of Confluence.

Any pros or cons for VoC over Epilogue? Should I keep one over the other? Keep both?

Definitely keep them both. I use VOC pretty much for the entire raid. But I used the Elilogue to speed up one of the Thorn bounties (a bunch of void kills in crucible).