Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Definitely keep them both. I use VOC pretty much for the entire raid. But I used the Elilogue to speed up one of the Thorn bounties (a bunch of void kills in crucible).

Right on. Thanks.

I'm assuming I should just have an exotic/leg. of every damage type just so I'm equipped for everything, yeah?

yay reset day!

and nightfall is NEXUS w/ SOLAR burn

bring your VOCs and icebreakers, this is gonna be easy peasy.

Already done did it. It was cake. Too bad I didn't get a single thing from it. NOT. ONE. I didn't get anything from the weekly either. Hmm...

Now to run 25 strikes and get 10,000 crucible xp.

hells yea boii just be on at 7! Looks we've got 4/6 slots filled so far. Sign ups closing soon! :P

But, honestly I'm probably gonna run it twice tonight. Nightfall should be quick as balls too. Hezen Vengeance + VoC on Nexus will be supa-fast.

Started playing an hour and a half ago, 3 nightfalls and 2 weeklys are already down. Super easy with solar burn on both.

Edit: I've also got 2 guys with level 30's and maxed raid guns that will be down to raid, unless you guys wanna keep it VC exclusive!

Already done did it. It was cake. Too bad I didn't get a single thing from it. NOT. ONE. I didn't get anything from the weekly either. Hmm...

Now to run 25 strikes and get 10,000 crucible xp.

Like no rewards at all or just nothing good? I think you have to log out and locg back in to get it to reset even if the new weekly and nightfall shows up for you. you might have to do them again but at least you'll get the rewards.