Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

This is exactly what happened yesterday.

I kept just letting people pile on me since I was the 29 in the group (my 3rd alt), and I had only run Atheon a couple times, but I was getting pretty pissed. Batman and Matt were awesome as usual though.

Best PU group I ever ran it with went like this, entire transcript:

"Hey, here we go."

"Coming out"

"Everyone out"

"Coming out"

"Thanks guys, good run. Anyone need a second?"

*Scene*.

Best PU group I ever ran it with went like this, entire transcript:

"Hey, here we go."

"Coming out"

"Everyone out"

"Coming out"

"Thanks guys, good run. Anyone need a second?"

*Scene*.

If only! It didn't help that our second run last night was glitching like a motherfucker and then I had to go. I still have to Atheon runs in me this week.

What time Saturday? I can wait/level my VoC until then. One of my characters has the atheon checkpoint too.

Yeah I;ve got 3x Atheon checkpoints.

Uhhh Saturday I don't know... sometime around 11-12 in the morning EST most likely. No set plans as of yet but after 3 or 4 I'll probably be out and about. I'll be on all day Monday though.

Uhhh Saturday I don't know... sometime around 11-12 in the morning EST most likely. No set plans as of yet but after 3 or 4 I'll probably be out and about. I'll be on all day Monday though.

That's perfect. I'll just get up when my wife gets up, play through with you and actually get a decent start to my day! I'll probably get on closer to 12 EST though.

I want to do this.

Whenever I end up with LFG people I usually get into a fight with at least one of them if they're being dumb.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Some VC threads are pretty harsh. Hopefully I can start playing a little more and I'm sure I'll have questions so I'll be happy to ask them!

Welcome to the club, dude! I got a good amount of info from here when I was starting out. Batman and Rooks are pretty much the welcome party. A bunch of sarcastic fucks, so you'll enjoy yourself; very helpful. And they're right about /r/destinythegame. Really helpful resource. Spots to glimmer farm, spots to speed run bounties, gun breakdowns, raid guides, etc. You'll pick up a lot as you go, but that subreddit is a megathread of info.

I just started a new character so hit me up. Running with a team member makes leveling a lot faster and dare I say it, tolerable.

PSN: mattphotographs