Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Do you have 1 of each class now? Welcome to the real master class.

I could go for a Weekly on my Titan, along with Atheon or Gorgon checkpoints. But the Nightfall is so quick and easy that I don't mind running it again on my Warlock with you.

I ran the nightfall with matt and flip just now but I've got my weekly for tomorrow!

Thanks to srs bzns, and Matt for running nm crota. I'm so fucking pissed at Cuba and that's the last time let him raid with me. Unbelievable.

Also, ran full crota and got ZERO ARMOR what the fuck destiny. And a legendary hand cannon from the nightfall. Fuck you!!

Edit: oh I have hm gorgon cp and will run Atheon with you too Derek

I ran the nightfall with matt and flip just now but I've got my weekly for tomorrow!

Thanks to srs bzns, and Matt for running nm crota. I'm so fucking pissed at Cuba and that's the last time let him raid with me. Unbelievable.

Also, ran full crota and got ZERO ARMOR what the fuck destiny. And a legendary hand cannon from the nightfall. Fuck you!!

Edit: oh I have hm gorgon cp and will run Atheon with you too Derek

You got it, dude. Wish I could have finished it out with you guys, but duty called.

Why is Omar impossible to raid with? I'm so curious.

Lol wtf did he do?

It was really just your basic fuckery, but he made it so much worse... I don't want to type out a long thing because I'm not mad about it anymore.. basically just Omar being Omar and costing us two hours of our lives, but here goes:

He was doing that thing where he simultaneously pretends he knows everything about a fight, and also does everything wrong?

Matt, FlipFlop, Wizard, and Omar were four-manning Crota with me as a 28 hiding down below.  Matt and Omar were on their 32s, FlipFlop and Wiz were 31.  No one died, except Omar. He was a 32 and he was CONSTANTLY calling for the chalice. I mean every time the swordbearer left to get the sword, Cuba was screaming for chalice.  He died at LEAST five times at critical moments resulting in wipes, and TWO of those times were right before or right after Ogres, when Crota had ONE SWIPE left on his health.

Normally, whatever, maybe he was tired, maybe he was just off... but not once in all that dying did he say "Shit sorry" or "my bad guys, sorry"... he always had an excuse. Real quotes: "Oh my god, H8ed jumped over a cursed thrall so I died" "No one is shooting these boomers!" (He was on boomer duty...) "No one said Crota was going left! what the fuck!" (It was Ogre round... he goes left every single time, no one else had trouble.)

Eventually we can't even down Crota because his shield keeps re-genning. Then I hear Cuba saying "Oh my god, I love this word of crota this is such a god gun!!" I say "please tell me you are joking dude, no wonder we can't keep his shield down because you're using a fucking hand cannon for dps"  We get into a ten minute argument about him using Word of Crota and Ice Breaker to dps Crota like an idiot and he's swearing up and down that he doesn't have any automatic weapons, and no rocket launchers, and all he has in the word and ice breaker and hezen vengeance. I'm like "Don't you have a Suros? a VoC? Anything?" He's like "VoC??? this is Crota bro I'm not gonna use VoC" I said "Dude are you fucking kidding me, this is normal mode, we used to take him down with JUST VoC no rockets before hard mode came out"  Seriously, ten minutes of him telling me he can dps crota without his shield going up with a WoC and IB.   Finally he fucking just equips a Suros (which he had with him the entire time).

Wizard had to leave, but H8ed joined, and eventually we beat Crota. It took somewhere between 1.5hours and 2 hours to beat Crota ON NORMAL because of the shit he was doing.

He ragequit right after and didn't say anything.  There was a lot more to it, because he was really being an asshat, but that's the gist. It was especially frustrating because I know Shelby and I were 3 or 4 manning it with him a few weeks back and we had to explain to him why Handcannon and Icebreaker wouldn't work and he needed a full-auto.

And I don't care if people fuck up, that's no big deal, but if you are constantly fucking up, and refusing to take any sort of responsibility for your own fuck-ups, it's really annoying.

It was really just your basic fuckery, but he made it so much worse... I don't want to type out a long thing because I'm not mad about it anymore.. basically just Omar being Omar and costing us two hours of our lives, but here goes:

He was doing that thing where he simultaneously pretends he knows everything about a fight, and also does everything wrong?

Matt, FlipFlop, Wizard, and Omar were four-manning Crota with me as a 28 hiding down below.  Matt and Omar were on their 32s, FlipFlop and Wiz were 31.  No one died, except Omar. He was a 32 and he was CONSTANTLY calling for the chalice. I mean every time the swordbearer left to get the sword, Cuba was screaming for chalice.  He died at LEAST five times at critical moments resulting in wipes, and TWO of those times were right before or right after Ogres, when Crota had ONE SWIPE left on his health.

Normally, whatever, maybe he was tired, maybe he was just off... but not once in all that dying did he say "Shit sorry" or "my bad guys, sorry"... he always had an excuse. Real quotes: "Oh my god, H8ed jumped over a cursed thrall so I died" "No one is shooting these boomers!" (He was on boomer duty...) "No one said Crota was going left! what the fuck!" (It was Ogre round... he goes left every single time, no one else had trouble.)

Eventually we can't even down Crota because his shield keeps re-genning. Then I hear Cuba saying "Oh my god, I love this word of crota this is such a god gun!!" I say "please tell me you are joking dude, no wonder we can't keep his shield down because you're using a fucking hand cannon for dps"  We get into a ten minute argument about him using Word of Crota and Ice Breaker to dps Crota like an idiot and he's swearing up and down that he doesn't have any automatic weapons, and no rocket launchers, and all he has in the word and ice breaker and hezen vengeance. I'm like "Don't you have a Suros? a VoC? Anything?" He's like "VoC??? this is Crota bro I'm not gonna use VoC" I said "Dude are you fucking kidding me, this is normal mode, we used to take him down with JUST VoC no rockets before hard mode came out"  Seriously, ten minutes of him telling me he can dps crota without his shield going up with a WoC and IB.   Finally he fucking just equips a Suros (which he had with him the entire time).

Wizard had to leave, but H8ed joined, and eventually we beat Crota. It took somewhere between 1.5hours and 2 hours to beat Crota ON NORMAL because of the shit he was doing.

He ragequit right after and didn't say anything.  There was a lot more to it, because he was really being an asshat, but that's the gist. It was especially frustrating because I know Shelby and I were 3 or 4 manning it with him a few weeks back and we had to explain to him why Handcannon and Icebreaker wouldn't work and he needed a full-auto.

And I don't care if people fuck up, that's no big deal, but if you are constantly fucking up, and refusing to take any sort of responsibility for your own fuck-ups, it's really annoying.

It was awful. This is Wizard, btw. Just in case anyone was confused. I got banhammered.

WTF? They really banned you over that fake account?

Yeah, both accounts. It was Rambo that did it, but seems like Juan is on board with it too, because I PM'ed him about it and he "left the conversation" without saying anything, so I can't even continue the PM.

Just goes to show that the modding/banning on this site is arbitrary as fuck.

It's whatever, I don't really care about not being able to use those accounts...it's just crazy that so many people can be such dicks on here, and I decide not to go overboard using a joke account because I can't think of anything funny to do with it that isn't also mean, yet I get banned over it.