Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2uwroq/weapon_balance_update_2515/

Well.

Another Auto Rifle Nerf

Handcannon Range Nerf

Fusion Rifle range and ammo nerf

Shotgun PVP range/ammo nerf, PVE damage BOOST

Pulse Rifle damage BOOST

Not bad. Gives a reason to pulse rifles maybe. Shame they had to touch handcannons but the occasional long range snipe from a Hawkmoon was getting a little more than occasional, so maybe good.

Shotgun and fusion rifle changes are a LONG TIME COMING.

No mention of any other changes, like fixing the bag of dicks disguised as a primary sniper rifle.

I'm excited to try pulse rifles in PvP. I've always loved burst rifles but they've been at too much of a disadvantage to give it ago until now.

Do you have a wife that only lets you own one game at a time or something Rooks?

Nah, haha. I own several games, but I get real into stuff (as is evidenced by my thousands of posts in this thread...).

Figures. Maybe once they nerf Hawkmoon and hand cannons enough, I'll finally be able to find one.

Rooks is just committed to one game at a time, because he goes balls-out on them.

Yeah, I'm a one-girl, one -game type of guy, naw'm sayin'?

I only say Destiny is dead, because from March 24th to the foreseeable future I'm not even going to look at another game on my shelf til I've platinum-ed Bloodborne a few times.

It's fine for what it is, and I still hop on at night (did 3 atheons in an hour last night), to play crucible or random shit. "dead" for me just means I'm done with the grind. The reward's not there. I haven't done a bounty on purpose in weeks. Crucible is fun, random stuff is fun, but I'm done putting "work" into it.

Hehe. I knew what you meant. Platinum a few times is some next level shit though. I don't know if I've ever replayed a single player game since SNES.

I started a replay of dishonored, but never finished. Someday I'll go back to it and do a fully non-lethal run.

Alright, so running this week has gotten me the following:

• 29 Shards
  • 9 Energy
  • Oversoul Edict (4th)
  • Warlock Chest Piece (3rd)
  • Abyss Defiant (5th)
  • Word of Crota (3rd)
  • Hunter Helm
  • Black Hammer (3rd)
  • Raid Ship
  • Icebreaker (7th)
  • Universal Remote
  • Odd and Ends

Still have to run Atheon x3, and Crota HM on my clone (which I won't bother with honestly).

So all in all, not a terrible week.