Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

^that's why you're always supposed to buy the engram first if its the same gear type

I can't even be mad at Xur anymore. it's just funny now. i'll actually probably grab some sunbreakers since I never bothered to upgrade my 300's to 331's

I might get on sometime Saturday if i'm bored, but that'll be about it for me until Tuesday

Fireteams is pretty solid usually, also you could try https://www.the100.io/

I saw that on Reddit as well, it looks like it is trying to make longer term connections between like-minded players. I haven't tried it yet though. 

I tried it.... It might work for some people... my one suggestion would be to turn off email notifications (which are on by default).

A week of laziness resulted in me receiving 20-30 emails between the hours of 10pm and 6am every night.

Haha. Oops. I thought it had the ability to pre-schedule raids and stuff. It sounded cool but you'd know better than me. 

Good to know though, thanks Rooks. 

Yeah it's definitely got that. You answer a little survey and get assigned to  group of 1-100 individuals based on your answers. You can set up slots for a time like Crota Hm on Sunday at 10am 2/6 slots. People sign up and then it fills up. So, in theory it's cool!

I jumped between a few groups and for the most part they were filled with a lot of people who sent out an invite to the crucible every time a match ended. Like they couldn't start the next game of Control without 5 more teammates, haha.

SO, looks like someone saw a BungieHelp account in Destiny (Destiny Dev account) playtesting some interesting stuff.

You used to be able to see it all on their Bungie.net profiles but they've since un-equipped everything.

Helpful youtube video of the capture: 

Looks like VoG armor might be upgraded to new light levels (glad I never broke mine down).

New exotic damage cap will be 347

New legendary damage cap looks to be 365?

Obviously this is just stuff they were testing, but still interesting that they are looking into upping light levels on existing armor sets.

Saturday night I might be in as long as there is some Cruck involved.

I also want Ir-Yut and Crota. Don't care about difficulty level.

Ir-Yut's top 3 exotic drops are like 90% No Land Beyond 9% Dragons Breath 1% Gjallarhorn so I gotta roll the dice.

I'd run some Cruck!

I thought I was going to get a normal crota's end run in last night, kid kept inviting me to party over and over, saw he had 5 people so I finally joined party, joined fireteam...VoG.

I figured, eh, why not? Even though they were running it from the beginning, whatevs. Get halfway through oracles before I notice/someone says something about it being normal mode VoG.

I felt like a dick, but I just bounced. Fuck that shit.

PLUS everyone but me died a couple times, then I had to revive everyone and it was about to be a wipe anyway. Also, one of the dudes kept yelling at everyone even though he was awful.

That's the story of me being a jerk, and then being a jerk talking about it.

Ran Crota on my titan and finally got black hammer. Helped Sherpa some people who had never done it and it was one of the smoothest runs because everyone was paying attention and listening. Stuff like that makes this raid enjoyable.

Edit: just did HM. Got a 4th helmet. Have yet to get either primary.