Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Heh and the time we pulled it off I got the fucking ship and 3 shards again :/.

No worries though, was still a bunch of fun. And thanks to Derek I got that second character up to 20 I'm record time.

Half considering not running the normal with my alt and trying to get another oracle checkpoint cheese, then cheese Atheon later and get 3 sets of hard double drop but I don't think have the patience :/

Heh and the time we pulled it off I got the fucking ship and 3 shards again :/.

No worries though, was still a bunch of fun. And thanks to Derek I got that second character up to 20 I'm record time.

Half considering not running the normal with my alt and trying to get another oracle checkpoint cheese, then cheese Atheon later and get 3 sets of hard double drop but I don't think have the patience :/

I'd love if you got the oracle checkpoint so I don't have to haha

If I get it when will you be around to run it?

If I can nab it I won't run the raid on my alt on normal. I'll just get the checkpoint, cheese it with you, then hopefully cheese atheon on hard too.

I meant the hard oracle checkpoint, gotta cheese with mah Warlock.

I'll be able to Monday at the latest or Saturday if I somehow level up the Warlock by then

DAMN YOU XUR SELL SOMETHING WORTHWHILE. ANYTHING!

I've been purchasing at least 1 item every week, but this week will be the first where I pass.  Absolutely nothing worthwhile to me.  Really wish he'd carry that Hard Light rifle or The Last Word hand cannon.

On a more positive note, I unlocked that extra grenade for my Warlock last night.  Willing to try out that Atheon cheese sometime soon.