Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Aww yeah git it Derek.

Thanks for all the help, Shlebs and Miracle.

For those who missed it, I had my first acceptable raid in ever. Still no Hawkmoon or Carlo, but I was able to score some Warlock boots, the Warlock chest, and the raid sniper, and Atheon's Epilogue from one run. Literally mire non-ascendant drops than I've received in total from all my prior raids, combined.

There is definitely some truth to the whole "when it rains, it pours" as far as drops and loot are concerned for VOG.

Thanks for all the help, Shlebs and Miracle.

For those who missed it, I had my first acceptable raid in ever. Still no Hawkmoon or Carlo, but I was able to score some Warlock boots, the Warlock chest, and the raid sniper, and Atheon's Epilogue from one run. Literally mire non-ascendant drops than I've received in total from all my prior raids, combined.

There is definitely some truth to the whole "when it rains, it pours" as far as drops and loot are concerned for VOG.

i'm jealous about the boots! that gonna put you up to 30?

So, as an aside. I still only have one piece of Raid gear. I've gotten every drop you DONT want... The cape 3 times, the scooter twice, the normal ship, the hard ship, the shotgun, the rocket launcher, the epilogue, the timepiece.

Hoping to change that this week. Made an alt and got him to level 12 yesterday. Hoping i can get him to 20 before the reset.

I've only finished the Raid once but I've done everything until Atheon twice. I've got Raid Gloves, Boots, Sniper, Auto Rifle and Machine Gun. I also got the Warlock bond and the Chatterwhite. 

The raid giveth, but sometimes I guess the raid can be a dicketh.

Semi-related, anyone being playing more PvP lately and having good luck? I don't know if there has been an influx of new PvP players but I have been wrecking shit lately I feel like and that is unusual for me. 

I am over on PS3 but all i need is the gauntlets for my hunter and I will be able to move up to level 30... The weapon I wish would drop the most for me would be the vision of confluence... got atheons epilogue twice (almost maxed out my first one and really enjoy it)... The raid is super weird with its drops... Excited that the  reset is in place,.. hopefully rng will be good to us all.

I can do today / tonight and tomorrow / tomorrow night for anyone interested. After that I work 7 days straight and will only be on periodically.

Go Derek! I was able to get gloves so I just really need boots to get to 30. Sorry for not saying bye, my internet went out. My cable provider is terrible.

No worries at all. I was doing the weekly heroic with Batman the other day, and within 2 shots of killing the Nexus I had a power surge. Booted me from the game and kept me away from all electronics for about 4 hours. The worst. (Which is why I'm grateful Shlebs ran it one more time with me last night. Thank you.) Also have no idea why my internet was spazzing out last night, but that was also pretty discouraging.

I can do today / tonight and tomorrow / tomorrow night for anyone interested. After that I work 7 days straight and will only be on periodically.

No worries at all. I was doing the weekly heroic with Batman the other day, and within 2 shots of killing the Nexus I had a power surge. Booted me from the game and kept me away from all electronics for about 4 hours. The worst. (Which is why I'm grateful Shlebs ran it one more time with me last night. Thank you.) Also have no idea why my internet was spazzing out last night, but that was also pretty discouraging.

I said RUN THE FUCKING JEWELS DEREK. Got Damn.

I said RUN THE FUCKING JEWELS DEREK. Got Damn.

Fuckin' slooow-mo'. I guess I can now that I've got those raid boots. They've got glowy laces for the Warlock and shit.

But actually; when you told me to bail and insisted that I join Shlebs, I did just that... and got booted, haha. They were cheering Atheon on Hard with a full party. I got back in for a second cheese attempt that lasted a good hour or more, but it never came together. All my drops were during a normal raid last night.

Hopefully CharlieCluster will be online tonight, too.  Dude knows the raid ins and outs quite well.

i'm jealous about the boots! that gonna put you up to 30?

Didn't mean to ignore this question from earlier this morning, but no; not 30 for me.  I don't want to give up my Praxic Fire for the Warlock raid chest I got last night, so as of right now I've got the 1 exotic, 1 raid, and then legendary gear for my Warlock.  That's also the exact setup I have for my Titan, too, so both - in theory - should be at the same exact level of light once their gear is fully upgraded.  (~29.30 or so.)  I'd really love a Warlock raid helmet, if we're being real.

Hopefully CharlieCluster will be online tonight, too.  Dude knows the raid ins and outs quite well.

Didn't mean to ignore this question from earlier this morning, but no; not 30 for me.  I don't want to give up my Praxic Fire for the Warlock raid chest I got last night, so as of right now I've got the 1 exotic, 1 raid, and then legendary gear for my Warlock.  That's also the exact setup I have for my Titan, too, so both - in theory - should be at the same exact level of light once their gear is fully upgraded.  (~29.30 or so.)  I'd really love a Warlock raid helmet, if we're being real.

the helmet is a hard-mode exclusive. i'm hoping I can nab some boots tonight though. i'd be 30 with my exotic helm. and hoping for a raid helm when i run the hard mode (probz on sunday) so I can rotate in/out whatever exotic I wanna use.

we definitely gotta make sure we have someone on the team who knows where the chests are. I can dictate strategy on all the boss fights, but I have no earthly idea where a single chest is.

can we just cheese everything? I don't really care to play it legit. oracles and Templar for sure. atheon and gatekeeper we can beat legit. meh.