Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

i plan on running some crucible jewels in an hour if you are around 

Fuckin' slow-mo.

(I'll try to be on.)

So I cheesed Atheon with my lvl 27 Warlock and got the helmet (and my 3rd Mythoclast) so I'm pretty happy. Also got the Praetorian Foil, it has the frickin Javelin perk haha wtf that can't be right.

Oh, piss off. <3

Go for it, man.  Spread the love.

One pathetic, ham-fisted sci-fi plot.  Laughably bad dialogue that is only outshined by hilariously cheesy voice acting.  Repetitive defense objectives.  Mundane grinding.  And a total blast / no shortage of inside jokes when playing with friends and VC members.

I think that about covers it.

Hahahahah. All narrated by Peter Dinklage.

Shlebs. What would it take for you to create a slow-motion video montage of all your successful Atheon hard cheeses? And then synchronize them with Creed's Arms Wide Open? Maybe it's because I'm dead tired, but I can legitimately visualize it and I can't stop laughing.

I've only recorded it once, but that is amazing

I'll be home by 05:00 EST. Can swing a pretty open evening – whatever is convenient for you dudes. As long as we're not dicking around and making fuccboi mistakes, a hard raid shouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes, if we cheat the oracles and Templar.

i'll be home around 6:30 EST. so i'm down to run it earlier w/ you and rooks or run the nightfall until Shelby's ready. do we have any more 30's we can snag?