Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Every time I buy that goddamn helmet engram I get something for the wrong class. 

I've got an exotic chest and two helms but no purple 30 for each. So here I sit, 29 and 2/3rds. 

Ouch :(

Yeah, the last time I bought the engrams, I got something for my class. So, I foolishly thought my luck would continue! 

Had a 2/9 shot at getting Achlyophage or Knucklehead, both of which I would love. Ah well. Now I'm back down to 12 motes and can't afford another til next week!

Iron Banner sounds great. 

Voice chat is acceptable but I'd maybe only make use of it in PVE. I don't even want to imagine how many times I'll be reported for abuse and language in PVP... I trash talk my teammates constantly in that game mode...

Plus, I know how frustrated/whiny i myself get playing PVP and I have no desire to hear a bunch of strangers scream everytime they get shotgunned or supered.

Still though, STOP GIVING UPDATES WITHOUT RELEASE DATES. So fucking frustrating. "If the update stick you might see Iron banner by the end of next week." What the hell is that? We've been waiting for pulse rifles and exotic boosts for over a month. Where are the things we've been promised.  Honestly, I don't care about voice chat when the VoG is still full of idiotic glitches, and 2/3 of the weapons in the game are next to worthless.

Just my 2 cents though.

EDIT:  Also, I've been looking at the leaked details for the upcoming DLC and I know a few of us have discussed how our current armor/exotics will stack up against the armor that lets yo ureach light level 32, coming out in December.

There's an exotic material coming out called "Armor Shard", general belief is that this will be combined with current exotic armor and bring it up to on-par with the light level 32 armor from Dark Below. 

Rooks; I'm not even joking when I say that you're one of my favorite people to Cruc it up with. Probably because your mic "antics" are so relatable to my own, and I completely understand where you're coming from. It's going to take a lot of resistance to avoid switching to game chat at the end of a match to ask why / how a teammate can possible go 1 and 19. But 99% of the time I have zero desire to hear people gloat about their exotics or talk shit when they get a lucky super kill. Thanks but no thanks. I'll probably just continue to use party chat with friends.

Last Word is such a relief to see. Can't wait to grab it. Now I've just got to find that Hawkmoon. I'll admit that it's going to be a little annoying when everyone and their brother is using it in the Crucible, but it's a small price to pay in the grand scheme of things.

Hell yeah Derek, I'm looking forward to tearing up Iron Banner with you.

Also, psyched that Xur was selling Hand Cannon telemetry, bought 4 sets of 5 of those.

That said; I'm hoping we can get a decent regular team for Iron Banner days.  Obviously myself and Derek are down (always down for some Cruck), but hopefully Cuba, Shelby, even Batman, are a little more crucible driven for the event.

Hoping to see some of you other dudes around too.  The 3 person fireteam BS for everything but raid and Crucible is a killer. But if you see Derek or myself in the Crucible (as you probably will) shoot us a message and we'll be sure to back out to orbit after the match so we can pick you up.

Honestly, you can't be worse than some of the scrubs we play with as randoms every night. Join up!

Hell yeah Derek, I'm looking forward to tearing up Iron Banner with you.

Also, psyched that Xur was selling Hand Cannon telemetry, bought 4 sets of 5 of those.

That said; I'm hoping we can get a decent regular team for Iron Banner days. Obviously myself and Derek are down (always down for some Cruck), but hopefully Cuba, Shelby, even Batman, are a little more crucible driven for the event.

Hoping to see some of you other dudes around too. The 3 person fireteam BS for everything but raid and Crucible is a killer. But if you see Derek or myself in the Crucible (as you probably will) shoot us a message and we'll be sure to back out to orbit after the match so we can pick you up.

Honestly, you can't be worse than some of the scrubs we play with as randoms every night. Join up!

I'll join up with you guys one night. I need to start playing this again