Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Yeah I'm a huge fan of it and it has solidified that the Trinary Cult cape will be mine and I will consummate my relationship with the Fallen Queen.

And I'm willing to bet she plays a much larger part than we know of. Us meeting her just made so little sense, and her helping us... She's using our aggression for her own ends in some ways, as well. From her Grimoire:

She knows secrets of terrible weight? ORLY? Let's go evil Traveler. Let's do this.

Also, the Cryptarch will be the first to die.

EDIT 3:

ALSO! That mysterious ass ex-guardian who is following us around and leading us to the Fallen Queen. Methinks she may have learned the Queen's secrets and is actually seeking other Guardians to rise up against their dark creator, the traveler.

You keep saying the fallen queen, it's the awoken queen. That would be nuts if it was the fallen queen lol

What I'm struggling with the most in Crucible is that I'm coming from using keyboard and mouse. I destroy on the PC, but it's been hell getting good at using a controller online again.

The weapon discrepancy is what killed me. Now that in LVL 19, it's easier.

What I'm struggling with the most in Crucible is that I'm coming from using keyboard and mouse. I destroy on the PC, but it's been hell getting good at using a controller online again.

I'm the exact opposite, but I know the frustration.  A keyboard and mouse feels so foreign to me, considering I'm native to consoles.  I think you'll get the hang of it if you keep at it, though.

My exotic bounty second step was a 25 kill/death spread in the crucible and now the third is to complete the weekly strike

That's intense.  I think I've only done that one or two times – I strongly prefer to avoid dying more than getting kills.  Now that I've figured Crucible out (a bit more), I usually finish with the best KD in the lobby, but seldom the most kills.  I really want to do that weekly strike but I don't think I'll be at a high enough level.  If I can hit 26 in the next few days, I may try the Vault of Glass with anyone who's willing, and maybe the gear it drops will net me enough to reach level 28?  It's a pipe dream.

Yeah I just tried to solo and it went very wrong. I'm probably just gonna go for the level 22 because I'm dying to finish this exotic bounty.

If anyone wants in please get at me!

I've got tomorrow and Friday off, if you wanted to tackle it with that friend of yours we always seem to play with.

[edit]

Maybe a dumb question, but how does one even begin an Exotic bounty?  I'm assuming you have to have one waiting for you at the post to even start one up... but what triggers it?  Just doing a ton of bounties?

just hit level 27. i got lucky on a legendary engram--got "the swarm" machine gun. pretty slick.

what was the price breakdown for motes of light/strange coins? i've got 19 motes and 12 coins.

You need one more coin for exotic armor and 11 more for an exotic weapon. 23 motes get you a gold engram