Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

1 on 1 it's pretty gnarly. The reload time is such a doozy, though, and only having 4 shells makes it difficult to use back to back in 6v6 or Rumble. But I'm loving it for those smaller 3v3 matches.

True but my class has faster reloading when I precision kill :D

Running into more than 2 people is impossible though I agree

Finally got a exotic bounty. After I looked it up I found out its for the shotgun. Did the first part which wasn't bad but now I have to get a kill/death spread of 25 in the crucible and then a weekly challenge mission. Man trying to do the crucible is tough since everytime I kill someone I get killed.

It's bitter sweet, I have no legendary/exotic armor so i get wreck in crucible 

Maybe you're just bad at PvP.  I've been playing crucible since level 1, and I'm still only 16, and I have maybe gone negative in 2 games.  Most games my K/D ratio is 1.5 - 2.0.  

Also, none of your gear matters in crucible, the only advantage higher levels have is their abilities, or whatever they're called, so that seconds the "maybe you're just bad at PvP" comment.  

Maybe you're just bad at PvP.  I've been playing crucible since level 1, and I'm still only 16, and I have maybe gone negative in 2 games.  Most games my K/D ratio is 1.5 - 2.0.  

Also, none of your gear matters in crucible, the only advantage higher levels have is their abilities, or whatever they're called, so that seconds the "maybe you're just bad at PvP" comment.  

Not so true I'm actually really great at it, just know as of late if been doing poo and that has something to do with more and more level 20+'s out there. Because, if your Armour has abilities those effect the game dynamically as well.

Armor and weapon abilities don't really tip the scales that much.

That said, the lag in this game in some instances is out of this world. I've unloaded two full clips into people's heads, yesterday stabbed a guy 6 times before he killed me, I respawned, and then I got the postmortem for meleeing him to death.

It doesn't happen often, but when it does its usually 1 person, not everyone, and it's usually the person in first on the other team. Dunno if anything more insidious than lag is going on, but it's crazy sometimes.

Armor and weapon abilities don't really tip the scales that much.

That said, the lag in this game in some instances is out of this world. I've unloaded two full clips into people's heads, yesterday stabbed a guy 6 times before he killed me, I respawned, and then I got the postmortem for meleeing him to death.

It doesn't happen often, but when it does its usually 1 person, not everyone, and it's usually the person in first on the other team. Dunno if anything more insidious than lag is going on, but it's crazy sometimes.

That happens when that person has absolutely terrible internet. One of the cons of having dedicated servers.

That happens when that person has absolutely terrible internet. One of the cons of having dedicated servers.

Aside from those instances though, I will say that the hit detection etc is excellent. Much better than Halo 4 or Battlefield 4. Except for the lagging individuals, it feels good knowing I'm hitting what I'm aiming at.