Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Who is down to try and rush the vault of glass tonight? I wanna try the chest hunting later.

I'll probably be at work when you're on later in the evening, but as a word of advice you can't just blitz the vault, grab the loot, and call it a day in ~10 minutes. I caught a video of a full team of 6 using serious coordination, and they were activating rings / killing level 26 baddies for a solid 35 - 40 minutes before the vault even opened up. Just a heads up.

Hmm. I just did it solo for a bit and the first bit doesn't seem so hard. But we will see then. I just want some decent loot! Haven't had anything good in days. I'm on on the verge of creating a new character

Let me know if you do and feel like grinding through early missions. I've got 2 characters that are fresh out of the introduction at level 2.

Good luck on that Vault run, later on. Let us know how it goes.

Let me know if you do and feel like grinding through early missions. I've got 2 characters that are fresh out of the introduction at level 2.

Good luck on that Vault run, later on. Let us know how it goes.

Alright if I end up getting my dude through the tutorial we can run through the early shit together tonight/tomorrow.