Destiny Two - CHOO CHOO

rooks

Rooks Charmeleon is definitely noticeably darker than Charmander. You said they were the saaaaaame

U WOT???

Yeah, I just looked. U right.

Also, tonight might be a little light for me on Destiny. I've gotta pack and shit for my Christmas break. Gotta be ready to really bang out everything tomorrow night since I will have limited/NO access until the following Monday.

Might get up early and bang out the first 3 chests and whatever else I can squeeze in before work. 

Should I play on hardcore mode? I've never played a FE game before but I love FF Tactics

I would say no for your first playthrough haha...

Hardcore mode means once a character dies, they NEVER come back. They are dead.

Play through on normal the first time, and read up on making "children" because I missed that my first playthrough. Get used to the tactics, then Hardcore mode is a lot of fun because you have to be smart.

But, honestly, playing smart makes the battles last so much longer. To get the story and the tactics down I would play normal first.

I would say no for your first playthrough haha...

Hardcore mode means once a character dies, they NEVER come back. They are dead.

Play through on normal the first time, and read up on making "children" because I missed that my first playthrough. Get used to the tactics, then Hardcore mode is a lot of fun because you have to be smart.

But, honestly, playing smart makes the battles last so much longer. To get the story and the tactics down I would play normal first.

Good call.

Played through Fist of Crota a bunch in hopes of getting Husk of the pit, to no avail.Was doing some patrol missions on earth when a Blade appeared and it dropped the husk for me. Managed to get half the kills I need for it as well.

I still need to grab a Husk. I'm about 90% sure I got one and dismantled it before I knew what it was. :/

Also, I know that me and Shelby and Batman already got it, but I learned today on Reddit that you don't need to go to orbit every time. Just run to the darkness zone past the knight and die there. You respawn in the darkness zone but if you run through the level backwards the acolytes are still doping the ritual and the blade guy will respawn every time you die.

Also, I know that me and Shelby and Batman already got it, but I learned today on Reddit that you don't need to go to orbit every time. Just run to the darkness zone past the knight and die there. You respawn in the darkness zone but if you run through the level backwards the acolytes are still doping the ritual and the blade guy will respawn every time you die.

Still good to know for the Eris bounty